Ufc 167

Ufc 167
Posted on: 21.11.2013 by Lilliana Perris
Damn!

Koscheck got knocked the F Out!

GSP also had a lucky win....he was battered! Could hardly speak!

Anyone else watch?
Lilliana Perris
Damn!

Koscheck got knocked the F Out!

GSP also had a lucky win....he was battered! Could hardly speak!

Anyone else watch?
Judi Sissel
It's funny, I had this conversation with a buddy just a few days ago... Never leave the belt in the judges hands. If the UFC's past judgements have taught belt contenders anything, it's to knock the champion off their feet, or tear off an arm. Hendrix was definitely dominant in the fight, but that doesn't seem to be enough for a championship...

My buddy and I were also talking about the future of the UFC and how Dana (and possibly the Fertitta Brothers) are actually killing the sport with their greed and bad decision making. After GSP and Silva, who's gonna sell tickets? Jon Jones biggest sell was >700,000 PPV sales. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pay-per-view

Where do you guys believe the UFC is headed? I personally believe if the UFC keeps eating up small companies, and dismissing small talent, they are just gonna (figuratively) beat themselves into the ground. As much as I hate to say it, they need to be more like boxing, in unifying organizations rather then killing them... without all of the corruption of course.

Oh, and incase you didn't know, Pac vs. Rios toevening (Vipbox.tv - )
Random X
LoLz, Hendricks should have known that he should have ko'ed him.... And if he knew his handwraps were thin, he should have called for new handwraps so he could have gone full blast in stead.
Especially in Championship Bouts you need to bring your A Game, you cannot permit yourself to only give it 70%.

And I vote Interim Championship bout between Hendricks and Woodley.
Latoria Kavulich
lol yeah, sonnen fail ... back to commentary son
Lilliana Perris
We have the EFC at the moment here locally. Basically an African Fight Championship.

The guys are not as fit or as skilled yet, as the UFC chaps, but they do have the guts and some crazy knock outs!
Joesph Kasian
GSP was already taking time off regardless of the outcome of this fight - it was a good match but to win the belt you have to beat the champ by knockout or sub - very rarely are championships lost on decision, see; bones vs. AG.

UFC is so so right now, they are stuck in this strange 'if you lose you get an instant rematch' loop with alot of their big fights, it's getting tiring - where as in the earlier years the talent pool seemed to be deeper so it'd be onto the next opponent and you might face the same guy a few years down the line. Hopefully they'll change that.
Lilliana Perris
Its the 28th of Dec!

Almost forgot....how easily did Rashad Evens finish Sonnen....

Damn son!
Latoria Kavulich
when is that? around xmas innit
Lilliana Perris
Indeed! Hendricks deserved that win..... GSP even needs to 'take some time off' after that!
HAHAHAHAH

You been following the TUF18?

How badass is that Juliana Pena? HAHAHAHA....

Rousey vs Tate will be awesome....its been building for a while.

But I am all about Silva vs Weidman 2.

AHHH YEAH!

Latoria Kavulich
Yep. Hendricks had that match sewn up i reckon, still bouncing around at the end and barely a scratch. Looking forward to Rousey and Silva on the next one

<< Back to Free word - say whatever you like which does not fit under the other topics.Reply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy