Silent Auction / Numark Mixtrack Po II

Silent Auction / Numark Mixtrack Po II
Posted on: 12.11.2013 by Loyd Cilek
Hi guys and girls,

This year I am running a house event to raise money for Movember/Prostate Cancer UK. The event is happening on 22nd November in Milton Keynes, England. More info on the actual event can be found here:

https://www.facebook.com/events/695468700482262/

I am also holding a raffle with some fantastic prizes and as well as that I am holding a silent auction for a Numark Mixtrack Pro II, which was kindly donated by the people at www.decks.co.uk

If you'd like to get involved, please email me on [email protected] with your maximum bid and contact details.

The auction finishes this Friday (15th 8pm GMT). Unfortunately the auction is only open to those who live in the UK as it will cost too much to post abroad.

If you don't want to participate in the auction, but would still like to donate, you can do so here: http://mobro.co/dean-oakley

All proceeds are going straight to Movember/Prostate Cancer UK.

Thanks
Loyd Cilek
Originally Posted by AllDay
Lmao. Just checked your fb page and you gave out raffle prizes to yourself and other djs..

Not a good look
In fairness it's the way the draw went, had I won something more than an Ice Cream I would have put it back. Regarding the other winners, that's just the way it is, if someone buys raffle tickets I can't deny them a prize. Just like some people won twice.

I believe you're missing the point though, I've helped raise
Loyd Cilek
Another quick update.

The event went really well and I've now raised
Loyd Cilek
Just to give an update on this.

The silent auction didn't go too well, didn't recieve one single email. I have however now stuck this on ebay and it's currently up at
Loyd Cilek
Lmao. Just checked your fb page and you gave out raffle prizes to yourself and other djs..

Not a good look
In fairness it's the way the draw went, had I won something more than an Ice Cream I would have put it back. Regarding the other winners, that's just the way it is, if someone buys raffle tickets I can't deny them a prize. Just like some people won twice.

Loyd Cilek
Another quick update.

Loyd Cilek

The silent auction didn't go too well, didn't recieve one single email. I have however now stuck this on ebay and it's currently up at
Loyd Cilek

Not a good look

Loyd Cilek
Another quick update.

Loyd Cilek

Loyd Cilek

Not a good look

Loyd Cilek
Another quick update.

Loyd Cilek

Loyd Cilek

Not a good look

Loyd Cilek
Another quick update.

Loyd Cilek

Loyd Cilek
Hi guys and girls,

This year I am running a house event to raise money for Movember/Prostate Cancer UK. The event is happening on 22nd November in Milton Keynes, England. More info on the actual event can be found here:

https://www.facebook.com/events/695468700482262/

I am also holding a raffle with some fantastic prizes and as well as that I am holding a silent auction for a Numark Mixtrack Pro II, which was kindly donated by the people at www.decks.co.uk

If you'd like to get involved, please email me on [email protected] with your maximum bid and contact details.

The auction finishes this Friday (15th 8pm GMT). Unfortunately the auction is only open to those who live in the UK as it will cost too much to post abroad.

If you don't want to participate in the auction, but would still like to donate, you can do so here: http://mobro.co/dean-oakley

All proceeds are going straight to Movember/Prostate Cancer UK.

Thanks
Loyd Cilek

Not a good look

Tera Baragan

Not a good look
Loyd Cilek
Another quick update.

Loyd Cilek

Loyd Cilek
Auction finishes toevening .

Just to repeat, this is for a brand new, sealed Numark Mixtrack Pro II.

All proceeds go to charity.

<< Back to Free word - say whatever you like which does not fit under the other topics.Reply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy