credit where credit is due (stealing DJTT articles)

Home :: Free word - say whatever you like which does not fit under the other topics. :: credit where credit is due (stealing DJTT articles)Reply
credit where credit is due (stealing DJTT articles)
Posted on: 27.11.2013 by Libbie Orion
WOW i cant believe what im seeing here. Its not like me 99.999% of the time to go to any community and call someone out or rant about "what i believe i see" but here i am today.
I have been mulling over this for a couple days now and things happened to make me truly believe i am right on this one.

I wrote up the article "How to Podcasting: Getting your mixes into iTunes" for Dj Tech Tools
and submitted it. It was a lot of work, and many years of trying different ways until i found a shure fire way for it to work and ONLY then did i submit the article when i know for sure something was going to work.

The other day i noticed this article
http://www.digitaldjtips.com/2013/11...itunes-part-3/

Funny thing is.... its VERY much the article i submitted here to DJTT.
It even includes a bunch of the points i made in the REPLIES of the DJTT article.

I went to their website the other day, and thanked them for posting it, even WITH the additional information of what NOT to do.
I even answered a couple of comments by other members to help out.
I didnt make any offers
i didnt try to sell anything
i just gave them exactly what they wanted.

I went back today and now i see my replies are gone (all but one)

...im sorry but this burns me big time..... Its like you work REALLY hard on something, offer it for free to help others, and i mean this article im sure helped well over a thousand people.
And here they steal it, rewrite it, and post it as their own work?

Then even when im not even trying to ruffle any feathers, they remove anything that credits me in its creation?

i literally dont know what else to say.

I guess instead of studying Audio engineering, broadcasting, journalism, marketing, carpentry, and machine shop facilities..... i guess i wasted all that time

Here all i needed to be successful was to learn how to COPY and PASTE.

(SHDKFW)F*#H@#F#@(F) <------------insert really long curse words there!
Libbie Orion
Originally Posted by TCMuc
That's just what they do, I guess.

Steal articles and remove negative comments....

@ antifmradio: have you pointed DJTT staff towards this? I mean, they should be interested in not having the articles posted here copied on another website as well, and they probably have better means to approach digitaldjtips regarding this issue than you as a single person have.
Thanks TCMuc. And honsetly if memory serves me correctly, the owner or someone else from that site actually contacted me during the time all these questions were going around from the DJTT article, where people were asking for server space, hosting, and help getting their podcasts running. The part that burns is, if i am correct in this memory, then i actually helped this jerkoff make sure he got HIS podcast going and then he bolted.

Originally Posted by Patch
Yeah - I don't understand it.

With a TINY bit of effort, they could modify and improve most of the articles that we get here!

(No offense meant, antifm...)
Patch - none taken. There is always room for improvement.

@ALL thanks guys. At least now i know im not the only one noticing it
Libbie Orion
WOW i cant believe what im seeing here. Its not like me 99.999% of the time to go to any community and call someone out or rant about "what i believe i see" but here i am today.
I have been mulling over this for a couple days now and things happened to make me truly believe i am right on this one.

I wrote up the article "How to Podcasting: Getting your mixes into iTunes" for Dj Tech Tools
and submitted it. It was a lot of work, and many years of trying different ways until i found a shure fire way for it to work and ONLY then did i submit the article when i know for sure something was going to work.

The other day i noticed this article
http://www.digitaldjtips.com/2013/11...itunes-part-3/

Funny thing is.... its VERY much the article i submitted here to DJTT.
It even includes a bunch of the points i made in the REPLIES of the DJTT article.

I went to their website the other day, and thanked them for posting it, even WITH the additional information of what NOT to do.
I even answered a couple of comments by other members to help out.
I didnt make any offers
i didnt try to sell anything
i just gave them exactly what they wanted.

I went back today and now i see my replies are gone (all but one)

...im sorry but this burns me big time..... Its like you work REALLY hard on something, offer it for free to help others, and i mean this article im sure helped well over a thousand people.
And here they steal it, rewrite it, and post it as their own work?

Then even when im not even trying to ruffle any feathers, they remove anything that credits me in its creation?

i literally dont know what else to say.

I guess instead of studying Audio engineering, broadcasting, journalism, marketing, carpentry, and machine shop facilities..... i guess i wasted all that time

Here all i needed to be successful was to learn how to COPY and PASTE.

(SHDKFW)F*#H@#F#@(F) <------------insert really long curse words there!
Libbie Orion
Originally Posted by TCMuc

@ antifmradio: have you pointed DJTT staff towards this? I mean, they should be interested in not having the articles posted here copied on another website as well, and they probably have better means to approach digitaldjtips regarding this issue than you as a single person have.
Thanks TCMuc. And honsetly if memory serves me correctly, the owner or someone else from that site actually contacted me during the time all these questions were going around from the DJTT article, where people were asking for server space, hosting, and help getting their podcasts running. The part that burns is, if i am correct in this memory, then i actually helped this jerkoff make sure he got HIS podcast going and then he bolted.

Originally Posted by Patch

With a TINY bit of effort, they could modify and improve most of the articles that we get here!

Patch - none taken. There is always room for improvement.

@ALL thanks guys. At least now i know im not the only one noticing it
Nikole Resende

I also had some of my comments removed. I'm not 100% sure about the exact occasion, but I believe it was when I questioned their argument that "it's ok to undercut other DJs, because if you don't do it, someone else will....".

Brunilda Kora

Lilliana Perris
mmm...I have also noticed that DigitalDJtips does this.

Blatantly posts very Very VERY similar articles as DJTT.

And with that, I mean EXACTLY THE SAME.

What gives?

<< Back to Free word - say whatever you like which does not fit under the other topics.Reply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy