Vestax VCI 400 EGE and Mono Bag + Akai MPD32

Home :: Marketplace :: Vestax VCI 400 EGE and Mono Bag + Akai MPD32Reply
Vestax VCI 400 EGE and Mono Bag + Akai MPD32
Posted on: 23.09.2013 by Iraida Bonaventure
Looking to sell some gear to raise funds for a Xone DB2 so I'm selling my mint VCI 400 EGE and MPD32.

For the VCI, I purchased it straight from DJTT webshop a little more then a year ago. It's never been gigged with and has been covered up its whole life when not in use. The unit is in perfect condition. Also included is a Mono carrying bag that DJTT was including with sale of the VCI.

For the MPD32, I am the second owner. This thing is built very sturdy, absolutely no problems with it. In excellent condition.

I have all original packaging and accessories for both controllers and will be shipped with care. I prefer to keep the shipping to US/Canada.

Looking for $600 for VCI + Bag and $150 for MPD32. Shipping included with prices.

PayPal (as gift) only please.

Thanks!

IMG_0050.jpgIMG_0051.jpgIMG_0052.jpgIMG_0056.jpgIMG_0057.jpg
Kati Mikolajewski
Originally Posted by ApplianceTyrant
These are still for sale.

Prices now include shipping!

Sorry UpdateDJ, I'm looking to keep the bag with the controller.
Hello,

I'm interested in the controller+bag package. I'm in Hungary, can we still make this happen?
There is a little chance that I could get a friend travelling to San Francisco in the near future, but thats not too likely she can carry this for me...
Anyways, worth a try... : )

Thanks,
Tom
Iraida Bonaventure
Looking to sell some gear to raise funds for a Xone DB2 so I'm selling my mint VCI 400 EGE and MPD32.

For the VCI, I purchased it straight from DJTT webshop a little more then a year ago. It's never been gigged with and has been covered up its whole life when not in use. The unit is in perfect condition. Also included is a Mono carrying bag that DJTT was including with sale of the VCI.

For the MPD32, I am the second owner. This thing is built very sturdy, absolutely no problems with it. In excellent condition.

I have all original packaging and accessories for both controllers and will be shipped with care. I prefer to keep the shipping to US/Canada.

Looking for $600 for VCI + Bag and $150 for MPD32. Shipping included with prices.

PayPal (as gift) only please.

Thanks!

IMG_0050.jpgIMG_0051.jpgIMG_0052.jpgIMG_0056.jpgIMG_0057.jpg
Kati Mikolajewski
Originally Posted by ApplianceTyrant

Hello,

I'm interested in the controller+bag package. I'm in Hungary, can we still make this happen?
There is a little chance that I could get a friend travelling to San Francisco in the near future, but thats not too likely she can carry this for me...
Anyways, worth a try... : )

Thanks,
Tom
Kati Mikolajewski
Hello,

I'm interested in vci+Bag package. The only problem i'm located in Hungary. Can we make this happen?

Thanks,
Tom
Iraida Bonaventure

Frieda Bintliff
can i have the bag by itself? how much?
Tiara Triolo
I'm very interested in the VCI
Iraida Bonaventure
Hmmmm. Very little interest here. I'm believeing of eBay in a day or two.
Iraida Bonaventure
Bumples

<< Back to MarketplaceReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy