2x Stanton SCS1.d MIDI Turntables - $600+shipping - Waterloo ON Canada

Home :: Marketplace :: 2x Stanton SCS1.d MIDI Turntables - $600+shipping - Waterloo ON CanadaReply
2x Stanton SCS1.d MIDI Turntables - $600+shipping - Waterloo ON Canada
Posted on: 19.04.2013 by Ilana Enderson
Great condition gear, lots of fun to use - can do proper manual beatmatching, also tons of controls you can map to your heart's content. uses 6 pin firewire. These are going for almost double this on eBay. Please message for any details and questions! I'll be happy to help you out if you're believeing about this stuff.

$440 plus shipping - Will ship from Waterloo, Ontario

Ilana Enderson
Great condition gear, lots of fun to use - can do proper manual beatmatching, also tons of controls you can map to your heart's content. uses 6 pin firewire. These are going for almost double this on eBay. Please message for any details and questions! I'll be happy to help you out if you're believeing about this stuff.

$440 plus shipping - Will ship from Waterloo, Ontario

Ilana Enderson
Sold one, still one available for only $200!!! I believe the MSRP was about $1500 at time of release LOL. Still works great with my .tsi on Traktor.
Ilana Enderson
Bump, price drop. Was $600 originally, then $500 now $440 plus shipping. This is turning into a fantastic deal.
Emelina Chillson
I played with a pair of these a few months back. I had a blast man. Stanton sold themselves short not utilizing a cd drive and/or usb slot. Much luck on the sale.
Ilana Enderson
bumpage - PRICE DROP! These are seriously sick and underrated once set up properly. I also have a sick mapping with various controls on different pages for some MF-like effects and stuff.
Ilana Enderson
Bump

<< Back to MarketplaceReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy