Vestax PMC-05 Pro II

Home :: Marketplace :: Vestax PMC-05 Pro IIReply
Vestax PMC-05 Pro II
Posted on: 12.11.2013 by Joana Rabot
Selling my old Vestax PMC-05 Pro II. I have a Z2 now, and no longer need the Vestax.

This is a great mixer for both beginners and veterans alike. Crossfader is nice and smooth, and everything is in perfect working condition. Power supply will be included (forgot to include it in the picture).

Asking $200 OBO for DJ Techtool members. I'm shipping from Alaska, so keep that in mind if you're believeing about purchasing. Looking to sell within the USA if possible. I may be willing to share shipping expenses if you meet me at my asking price.

Please feel free to ask any questions. Thanks for looking!

Joana Rabot
Selling my old Vestax PMC-05 Pro II. I have a Z2 now, and no longer need the Vestax.

This is a great mixer for both beginners and veterans alike. Crossfader is nice and smooth, and everything is in perfect working condition. Power supply will be included (forgot to include it in the picture).

Asking $200 OBO for DJ Techtool members. I'm shipping from Alaska, so keep that in mind if you're believeing about purchasing. Looking to sell within the USA if possible. I may be willing to share shipping expenses if you meet me at my asking price.

Please feel free to ask any questions. Thanks for looking!

Joana Rabot
Price drop to $200 OBO!

<< Back to MarketplaceReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy