Ipad 4th Gen / Emu XL-1 64 voice synth / Arturia 61 Midi Controller- hybrid synth

Home :: Marketplace :: Ipad 4th Gen / Emu XL-1 64 voice synth / Arturia 61 Midi Controller- hybrid synthReply
Ipad 4th Gen / Emu XL-1 64 voice synth / Arturia 61 Midi Controller- hybrid synth
Posted on: 24.11.2013 by Terra Merigold
All items are in great/mint condition. Paypal accepted. I will pack well/insure.

The Ipad is a 4th Generation, Retina display, 16GB WiFi Model. I bought this as a new/open box only 1 month ago (Can include my receipt for new/open box purchase for $440). It is in like new condition, includes original manufacture box, charger, etc. I decided to jump on an expensive synth and this and things below had to be sacrificed.

IPAD - $350 and I will cover shipping to 48 US.

---------------------------
Arturia Analog Experience Labratory 61 -- Mint, warranty.

Includes original box/software/manual etc. Everything.

6 months still on manufacture warranty.

This works really well integration since V.2 software update.

This piece is actually really worth it, the integration with the V software is amazing and it is a high quality board. Again I purchased a much more expensive synth I can also use as a controller and I need to sell this to fund; only reason I am selling but am pretty impressed with this.

$295 and I will cover shipping to 48 US States.
--------------------------

Emu Extreme Lead 1 XL-1.

Works perfect; 64 voice synth. Has the 32mb factory XL ROM installed.

$135 and I will cover shipping to 48 US

Terra Merigold
All items are in great/mint condition. Paypal accepted. I will pack well/insure.

The Ipad is a 4th Generation, Retina display, 16GB WiFi Model. I bought this as a new/open box only 1 month ago (Can include my receipt for new/open box purchase for $440). It is in like new condition, includes original manufacture box, charger, etc. I decided to jump on an expensive synth and this and things below had to be sacrificed.

IPAD - $350 and I will cover shipping to 48 US.

---------------------------
Arturia Analog Experience Labratory 61 -- Mint, warranty.

Includes original box/software/manual etc. Everything.

6 months still on manufacture warranty.

This works really well integration since V.2 software update.

This piece is actually really worth it, the integration with the V software is amazing and it is a high quality board. Again I purchased a much more expensive synth I can also use as a controller and I need to sell this to fund; only reason I am selling but am pretty impressed with this.

$295 and I will cover shipping to 48 US States.
--------------------------

Emu Extreme Lead 1 XL-1.

Works perfect; 64 voice synth. Has the 32mb factory XL ROM installed.

$135 and I will cover shipping to 48 US

Terra Merigold
bump. XL-1 and Arturia kb sold;

IPAD still for sale.

<< Back to MarketplaceReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy