APC-40 & Ableton Suite Excellent Condition Trade For DJ Controller

Home :: Marketplace :: APC-40 & Ableton Suite Excellent Condition Trade For DJ ControllerReply
APC-40 & Ableton Suite Excellent Condition Trade For DJ Controller
Posted on: 01.08.2012 by Debbi Soria
Hello, I've got a apc-40 controller for use with ableton along with the ableton suite program itself. I'm looking to trade for a dj controller type thing something like a mixdeck, numark, traktor s2 or s4 or really ANYTHING. If you have a dj controller and would be willing to trade let me know what you've got any we can work out a deal. I'm willing to ship anywhere in the U.S. or meet locally in San Francisco/Bay Area. Look forward to hearing from you soon.

photo.JPGphoto-3.JPGphoto-2.JPG
Debbi Soria
Hello, I've got a apc-40 controller for use with ableton along with the ableton suite program itself. I'm looking to trade for a dj controller type thing something like a mixdeck, numark, traktor s2 or s4 or really ANYTHING. If you have a dj controller and would be willing to trade let me know what you've got any we can work out a deal. I'm willing to ship anywhere in the U.S. or meet locally in San Francisco/Bay Area. Look forward to hearing from you soon.

photo.JPGphoto-3.JPGphoto-2.JPG
Kali Hoftiezer
also im in the seattle area
Kali Hoftiezer
ive got an s2 with some chroma faders here if your interested pm me
Daren Krynski
I have a numark N4 that is in great condition. Very interested in what you are selling. I'm based out of NC

<< Back to MarketplaceReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy