APC 40 Special Edition for Kontrol S2

Home :: Marketplace :: APC 40 Special Edition for Kontrol S2Reply
APC 40 Special Edition for Kontrol S2
Posted on: 07.08.2013 by Danielle Caguioa
I have an APC40 (the blue one) that I've hardly used and it's been sitting lonely on my desk for far too long. It's in pristine condition, and I have its original packaging and everything that it came with. I'd like to trade it for an S2 Mk1 if anyone is interested. I'm located near Chicago.

IMG_2610.jpg
Wilton Keuning
Originally Posted by mistaRC
I have an APC40 (the blue one) that I've hardly used and it's been sitting lonely on my desk for far too long. It's in pristine condition, and I have its original packaging and everything that it came with. I'd like to trade it for an S2 if anyone is interested. I'm located near Chicago.

IMG_2610.jpg
Would you take a Midi Fighter 3D, or a Novation Impulse 49?
Danielle Caguioa
I have an APC40 (the blue one) that I've hardly used and it's been sitting lonely on my desk for far too long. It's in pristine condition, and I have its original packaging and everything that it came with. I'd like to trade it for an S2 Mk1 if anyone is interested. I'm located near Chicago.

IMG_2610.jpg
Danielle Caguioa
I ended up buying an MkII S2. I'll probably try to sell the APC locally or even keep it strictly for production use. Thanks though.
Kali Hoftiezer
Ive got an s2 for ya even a couple chroma faders thrown in there for ya too if the offer is still on the table, im in washington state, let me know and ill send you pic and whatever else, just know im a little new to this whole community world so im kinda still learning how to post stuff. if its more convenient you can send me a text 360 483 9801
Danielle Caguioa
Gotcha. Still hoping for an S2 though. I've got it on CL now. If someone buys it, I'll just put that money towards an MkII probably--Just thought this could be a win-win for someone wanting to switch to or add Ableton to their arsenal.
Wilton Keuning
My offer for MIDI Fighter 3D's or a Novation Impulse 49 is still open.
Danielle Caguioa
Still available. Would consider a $$$ sale for local pickup, as well.
Danielle Caguioa
Back on the trading block.
Jeanice Karlstad
I have a ddj wego black like new i would be willing to trade including copy of tractor
Danielle Caguioa
Also, I've just moved abroad and left the APC behind in Chicago, so I'm going to have to pull the trade offer for the time being.
Danielle Caguioa
^I really prefer an S2...thanks for the offer, though.
Wilton Keuning
Originally Posted by mistaRC
I have an APC40 (the blue one) that I've hardly used and it's been sitting lonely on my desk for far too long. It's in pristine condition, and I have its original packaging and everything that it came with. I'd like to trade it for an S2 if anyone is interested. I'm located near Chicago.

IMG_2610.jpg
Would you take a Midi Fighter 3D, or a Novation Impulse 49?

<< Back to MarketplaceReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy