(LA) Botstein's Big Black Friday Sale. Custom APC40 and Maschine, Kontrol F1, & more

Home :: Marketplace :: (LA) Botstein's Big Black Friday Sale. Custom APC40 and Maschine, Kontrol F1, & moreReply
(LA) Botstein's Big Black Friday Sale. Custom APC40 and Maschine, Kontrol F1, & more
Posted on: 26.11.2013 by Ervin Calvery

I'm in LA! I love local sales.

I am selling my APC40 with custom skin and AkaiPro APC40 bag. You can take the skin off if you don't like it - it served to protect the APC40, so it'll look nice with or without. The skin will not leave residue. It's in mint condition. The bag is super protective and has lots of space for a laptop - or a Maschine! I'd strongly prefer not to separate this case from the APC. $299 + shipping or best offer. I'm asking full price because of all the added value, but I'm not unreasonable. Make me an offer. If you want, I can throw in a bunch of assorted chroma caps, if you're in to tha

I'm starting to believe I have one too many Maschines, and am considering selling my original one, with software and skin and protective case or decksaver. Again, you can take the skin off if you don't like it - it'll look nice with or without. The skin will not leave residue. It's in mint condition. You can have the decksaver or a UDG Maschine case (not pictured, add $20), or both, too. $199 + shipping or best offer. Make me an offer! If you know me from the community s or various Maschine communities or IRL, you know this thing has massive sentimental value. I hope to make some new memories with some extra coin, though.

I'm willing to separate the Maschine software and hardware! I have multiple licenses, so at least one software is available for sale. Message me.

Also available are my Kontrol F1s (or is it Kontrols F1?) with chroma caps, decksavers, and kontrol cases, which I'm considering selling. If you want the original knobs and faders, I have those too. $199 each. We might be able to make a deal for the pair. If you don't want the bags or decksavers, we can talk about that. Again, some extra chroma caps are available as extras if you want them. Perhaps you'd like some flexibility, or to color them differently each cycle of the moon. I don't know.

I also have a third case / decksaver for an X1, F1, or Z1. The cases/decksaver combos are $35 each or, as always, best offer. We can make a deal if you want more than one, but preference has to go to the Kontrol F1s. Unless they're already gone, you can have some chroma caps.

Please buy my extra Heavyocity DAMAGE. I'll sell it for $149 or best offer, half the price from NI or Heavyocity. Please make me an offer, this thing is totally redundant.

Crane Stand Pro, good as new, $125.
Ervin Calvery
APC40 is sold. Maschine is sold.

I would really like to get rid of the F1s and the extra software.

I'm in LA! I love local sales.

I am selling my APC40 with custom skin and AkaiPro APC40 bag. You can take the skin off if you don't like it - it served to protect the APC40, so it'll look nice with or without. The skin will not leave residue. It's in mint condition. The bag is super protective and has lots of space for a laptop - or a Maschine! I'd strongly prefer not to separate this case from the APC. $299 + shipping or best offer. I'm asking full price because of all the added value, but I'm not unreasonable. Make me an offer. If you want, I can throw in a bunch of assorted chroma caps, if you're in to that

I'm starting to believe I have one too many Maschines, and am considering selling my original one, with software and skin and protective case or decksaver. Again, you can take the skin off if you don't like it - it'll look nice with or without. The skin will not leave residue. It's in mint condition. You can have the decksaver or a UDG Maschine case (not pictured, add $20), or both, too. $199 + shipping or best offer. Make me an offer! If you know me from the community s or various Maschine communities or IRL, you know this thing has massive sentimental value. I hope to make some new memories with some extra coin, though.

I'm willing to separate the Maschine software and hardware! I have multiple licenses, so at least one software is available for sale. Message me.

Also available are my Kontrol F1s (or is it Kontrols F1?) with chroma caps, decksavers, and kontrol cases, which I'm considering selling. If you want the original knobs and faders, I have those too. $199 each. We might be able to make a deal for the pair. If you don't want the bags or decksavers, we can talk about that. Again, some extra chroma caps are available as extras if you want them. Perhaps you'd like some flexibility, or to color them differently each cycle of the moon. I don't know.

I also have a third case / decksaver for an X1, F1, or Z1. The cases/decksaver combos are $35 each or, as always, best offer. We can make a deal if you want more than one, but preference has to go to the Kontrol F1s. Unless they're already gone, you can have some chroma caps.

Please buy my extra Heavyocity DAMAGE. I'll sell it for $149 or best offer, half the price from NI or Heavyocity. Please make me an offer, this thing is totally redundant.

Crane Stand Pro, good as new, $125.
Ervin Calvery
Maschine is sold
Ervin Calvery
Bump

<< Back to MarketplaceReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy