Reaktor
The Mouth
Guitar Rig Pro

Will throw in ABL2 and ADM
20130606_214752.jpg
Screen Shot 2013-12-03 at 10.02.33 PM.jpg
Lavenia Markwell
Originally Posted by schwallman
I can understand driver but I would be highly pissed if I could not sell something II paid for. I bought the mouth as I bought massive and all the others. They were all instantly downloadable.
Yeah, I was pretty pissed when NI wouldn't let me transfer the Mouth (which I paid for). I didn't even tell them I was selling it. I just requested to transfer the license to another user.

Maybe I should try it again... I'd really like to get rid of my copy of The Mouth. Its really cool, but I never use it.

Best of luck with your sale. Your package price is really a great deal for anyone interested.
Geoffrey Sibilio
Originally Posted by Mavis Concave
When I tried to sell my copy of The Mouth a while back, NI refused to transfer the license to the buyer. NI said that "instant download" Kore products were non-transferable licenses. I had to refund the buyer's Paypal payment because I wasn't able to transfer the license to their account.

Not trying to put a downer on your sales, but you may want to check with NI first on products such as The Mouth and Driver.
I can understand driver but I would be highly pissed if I could not sell something II paid for. I bought the mouth as I bought massive and all the others. They were all instantly downloadable.
Geoffrey Sibilio
really looking to sell them all pretty cheap together. I was also believeing about throwing in ADM and ABL2.
Originally Posted by Big C
Hey, is it also possible to buy them separately?

Cheers dude
Geoffrey Sibilio
Getting rid of all my plugins. $300 for all

NI

Massive
Razor
Driver
Reaktor
The Mouth
Guitar Rig Pro

Will throw in ABL2 and ADM
20130606_214752.jpg
Screen Shot 2013-12-03 at 10.02.33 PM.jpg
Horacio Stranathan
sent you a PM, would you be willing to part out?
Lavenia Markwell
Originally Posted by schwallman
Yeah, I was pretty pissed when NI wouldn't let me transfer the Mouth (which I paid for). I didn't even tell them I was selling it. I just requested to transfer the license to another user.

Maybe I should try it again... I'd really like to get rid of my copy of The Mouth. Its really cool, but I never use it.

Best of luck with your sale. Your package price is really a great deal for anyone interested.
Geoffrey Sibilio
Originally Posted by Mavis Concave
When I tried to sell my copy of The Mouth a while back, NI refused to transfer the license to the buyer. NI said that "instant download" Kore products were non-transferable licenses. I had to refund the buyer's Paypal payment because I wasn't able to transfer the license to their account.

Not trying to put a downer on your sales, but you may want to check with NI first on products such as The Mouth and Driver.
Lavenia Markwell

Geoffrey Sibilio
really looking to sell them all pretty cheap together. I was also believeing about throwing in ADM and ABL2.
Originally Posted by Big C

Cheers dude
Barabara Julka

Cheers dude

<< Back to MarketplaceReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy