FOR SALE - DENON MC-6000 throwing in Gator Travel/laptop DJ bag $455.00 see pics

Home :: Marketplace :: FOR SALE - DENON MC-6000 throwing in Gator Travel/laptop DJ bag $455.00 see picsReply
FOR SALE - DENON MC-6000 throwing in Gator Travel/laptop DJ bag $455.00 see pics
Posted on: 08.12.2013 by Milford Hittel
FOR SALE USED DENON DN-MC6000-Upgraded to CDJ's (SC-2900) and no longer have the use for two mixers. Still have original box and is practically new.

Has been used indoors and in a non smoking environment, works as stand alone as well with Traktor, Seamlessly, I have special mappings as well so will include.

I also have an optional Gator DJ bag to travel, it fits the mixer cables, laptop and all cables and all accessories. Retails for $129.99 I would consider $455Newer Denon Tech photo.jpgNewer Denon Pics 2.jpgNewer Denon Pics 3.jpgNewer Denon Tech photo 2 copy.jpg.00 OBO for both the bag and the mixer.

MAKE ME AN OFFER

Please txt if you have questions 310----213-----9001 No scams, Cash only no checks, serious inquires only. Please do not text me with lowball offers

DN-MC6000 Mixer and MIDI Controller, a four-channel/eight-source standalone digital DJ mixer with MIDI interface and internal sound card. With an astounding amount of features, real-time channel matrix operation, slim tabletop design, state-of-the-art solid steel chassis construction and quality sound, the DN-MC6000 is one of Denon DJ's flagship controllers. Also acting as an audio interface (with a 2 in/2out stereo soundcard included), the DN-MC6000, when paired with the user's software of choice, is a turnkey control solution for mobile DJs and party DJs, and a clear centerpiece to any DJ rig.
It comes bundled with Virtual DJ LE, Audio/Video/Karaoke mixing software in North/South America and Canada, and Native Instruments
Milford Hittel
FOR SALE USED DENON DN-MC6000-Upgraded to CDJ's (SC-2900) and no longer have the use for two mixers. Still have original box and is practically new.

Has been used indoors and in a non smoking environment, works as stand alone as well with Traktor, Seamlessly, I have special mappings as well so will include.

I also have an optional Gator DJ bag to travel, it fits the mixer cables, laptop and all cables and all accessories. Retails for $129.99 I would consider $455Newer Denon Tech photo.jpgNewer Denon Pics 2.jpgNewer Denon Pics 3.jpgNewer Denon Tech photo 2 copy.jpg.00 OBO for both the bag and the mixer.

MAKE ME AN OFFER

Please txt if you have questions 310----213-----9001 No scams, Cash only no checks, serious inquires only. Please do not text me with lowball offers

DN-MC6000 Mixer and MIDI Controller, a four-channel/eight-source standalone digital DJ mixer with MIDI interface and internal sound card. With an astounding amount of features, real-time channel matrix operation, slim tabletop design, state-of-the-art solid steel chassis construction and quality sound, the DN-MC6000 is one of Denon DJ's flagship controllers. Also acting as an audio interface (with a 2 in/2out stereo soundcard included), the DN-MC6000, when paired with the user's software of choice, is a turnkey control solution for mobile DJs and party DJs, and a clear centerpiece to any DJ rig.
It comes bundled with Virtual DJ LE, Audio/Video/Karaoke mixing software in North/South America and Canada, and Native Instruments
Milford Hittel

MAKE ME AN OFFER

Milford Hittel

MAKE ME AN OFFER

Milford Hittel

MAKE ME AN OFFER

Milford Hittel

MAKE ME AN OFFER

Milford Hittel

MAKE ME AN OFFER

Milford Hittel

MAKE ME AN OFFER

Milford Hittel

MAKE ME AN OFFER

Milford Hittel

MAKE ME AN OFFER

Milford Hittel

MAKE ME AN OFFER

Milford Hittel

MAKE ME AN OFFER

Milford Hittel

MAKE ME AN OFFER

Milford Hittel

MAKE ME AN OFFER

Milford Hittel

MAKE ME AN OFFER

Milford Hittel

MAKE ME AN OFFER

Milford Hittel

MAKE ME AN OFFER

Milford Hittel

MAKE ME AN OFFER

Milford Hittel

MAKE ME AN OFFER

Milford Hittel

MAKE ME AN OFFER

Milford Hittel
SOLD close thread

<< Back to MarketplaceReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy