FS: Reloop Contour Controller edition $225

Home :: Marketplace :: FS: Reloop Contour Controller edition $225Reply
FS: Reloop Contour Controller edition $225
Posted on: 21.06.2011 by Benita Jankauskas
I have a reloop contour controller edition for sale in perfect condition.

It has only been used 10-15 times.

everything works perfectly I am only selling because I just dont use platters anymore so it hasn't been touched in 3 months.

its got about 10 hrs of play time on it and is in great condition

its got a metal body and its a high quality build.

http://www.djranking s.com/2011/02/2...oller-reviews/

feel free to ask any questions here or by pm.

Located in San Francisco Bay Area

$225 local cash pickup

$250 shipped anywhere in the US (including shipping).

*This is the controller only edition, there is no audio interface in this device
Doreen Schurle
Originally Posted by mike_o
shipping overseas would be way too expensive, It seems it would be at least $35-$45 or more, so I'll just sell it locally.
No worries mate I finally convinced someone on eBay to sell me a pair of them for
Doreen Schurle
shipping overseas would be way too expensive, It seems it would be at least $35-$45 or more, so I'll just sell it locally.
No worries mate I finally convinced someone on eBay to sell me a pair of them for
Doreen Schurle
Doreen Schurle
Doreen Schurle
Originally Posted by makar1
Given up on the X1s then? They seem to be more suitable given the amount of cue juggling going on.
Yeah, was tempted by the X1s but I figure it's probably better to use the F1 I've got currently with the 4 Contours somehow. Need to sit down and have a REALLY long mapping session.

I tried the X1's out at BPM but didn't like the feel of the buttons as much as the Contours; the pads have a REALLY nice click to them and due to that my accuracy is much higher with sync and quantize off compared to the X1s. I normally use quantize but for the few occasions when I want half/quarter/eighth taps on the pads the Contours' feel better.
Doreen Schurle
Doreen Schurle
BUMP - I decided not to sell this before but recently got some great new gear so its back up on the sale block with a price drop to $100 and I relocated back to the northern california SF bay area.
If you're REALLY sure you want to sell this, I'll happily take it off your hands provided shipping to the UK isn't too expensive Get me a quote for the cheapest shipping you can find (I don't mind if it takes 3 weeks haha) and we should be able to sort something out
Benita Jankauskas
Bump for the holidays, any reasonable offer will be considered.
Benita Jankauskas
Bump, Contour still for sale!
Doreen Schurle
Originally Posted by makar1
Given up on the X1s then? They seem to be more suitable given the amount of cue juggling going on.
Yeah, was tempted by the X1s but I figure it's probably better to use the F1 I've got currently with the 4 Contours somehow. Need to sit down and have a REALLY long mapping session.

I tried the X1's out at BPM but didn't like the feel of the buttons as much as the Contours; the pads have a REALLY nice click to them and due to that my accuracy is much higher with sync and quantize off compared to the X1s. I normally use quantize but for the few occasions when I want half/quarter/eighth taps on the pads the Contours' feel better.
Alphonso Deitchman
Doreen Schurle
Benita Jankauskas
Benita Jankauskas
I will find out what shipping is tomorrow and let you know later tomorrow evening .
Doreen Schurle
BUMP - I decided not to sell this before but recently got some great new gear so its back up on the sale block with a price drop to $100 and I relocated back to the northern california SF bay area.
If you're REALLY sure you want to sell this, I'll happily take it off your hands provided shipping to the UK isn't too expensive Get me a quote for the cheapest shipping you can find (I don't mind if it takes 3 weeks haha) and we should be able to sort something out
Benita Jankauskas
Benita Jankauskas
I've still got it, where are you located?

I'll trade for the MPD 18 and $150, or other gear, don't really need a mixer right now.
Seymour Earp
is this still up for trade? i have an akai mp18 and behringer djx700 mixer? or pioneer djm400?
Lakeisha Allaway
By international mail!
Maybe it's to much work...
I just love to trade my stuff. It really helps not getting broke from rgas!
Benita Jankauskas
how would we make the exchange?
Lakeisha Allaway
If your willing to trade overseas, il trade you this for a MPK 25 and 60 USD .
Benita Jankauskas
Bumped again as its still available
Cristi Sucha
Trades? I've got a Mixtrack I'd let go for this. Check my thread out here on Buy and Sell. It's custom painted with custom rubber feet at the bottom. It's in mint. I also have a Numark DJ IO soundcard in perfect condition with box,manuals,drivers, power cords, etc. None of it has left my house and very well kept. I could throw in cash as necessary as well.
Benita Jankauskas
Bump because its still for sale, metal casing quality build.
Benita Jankauskas
Originally Posted by BennyJ
vci 100 arcade. I have a thread
I would absolutely be down for that, where are you located?

edited to add that I could offer the reloop contour and reason 4 (legit with discs and liscense transfer) of some other compensation for the price difference.
Matha Obray
vci 100 arcade. I have a thread
Benita Jankauskas
what do you have to offer?
Matha Obray
Would u trade?
Matha Obray
Oh man..this is tempting!
Benita Jankauskas
Bump for price drop.

$200 local cash p/u

$225 shipped in the US including shipping.

<< Back to MarketplaceReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy