Lightly Used Traktor Kontrol S2 - Atlanta - $320

Home :: Marketplace :: Lightly Used Traktor Kontrol S2 - Atlanta - $320Reply
Lightly Used Traktor Kontrol S2 - Atlanta - $320
Posted on: 02.07.2013 by Ranae Selck
I am selling my Traktor Kontrol S2, it has never left my house and is in very good condition. No real signs of wear, and everything is fully functional. I will un-register my Traktor license so you can install it yourself. The S2 comes with the original box and associated cables and information.

I am only looking for local Atlanta pickup at this time. If you are in the area, I can be flexible on a meeting place. I live in Acworth and work in Atlanta. I am looking for $300. Let me know if you have any questions.

photo.jpg
image.jpg
Stewart Beverley
Originally Posted by TerryBrookshire
I will let it go for $300 shipped in the US, using something cheaper like UPS Ground. Anyone interested?
I live in Whittier, California and am very interested in purchasing your traktor for $300. As long as everything works and it comes with the original cables and software, I would definitely like to buy it. Please let me know as soon as possible if you'd be willing to sell it, my number is 6025760950

Thanks,

Chris
Ranae Selck
I am selling my Traktor Kontrol S2, it has never left my house and is in very good condition. No real signs of wear, and everything is fully functional. I will un-register my Traktor license so you can install it yourself. The S2 comes with the original box and associated cables and information.

I am only looking for local Atlanta pickup at this time. If you are in the area, I can be flexible on a meeting place. I live in Acworth and work in Atlanta. I am looking for $300. Let me know if you have any questions.

photo.jpg
image.jpg
Stewart Beverley
Originally Posted by TerryBrookshire
I will let it go for $300 shipped in the US, using something cheaper like UPS Ground. Anyone interested?
I live in Whittier, California and am very interested in purchasing your traktor for $300. As long as everything works and it comes with the original cables and software, I would definitely like to buy it. Please let me know as soon as possible if you'd be willing to sell it, my number is 6025760950

Thanks,

Chris
Ranae Selck
Ranae Selck
I'll be open to working something out for shipping if anyone is interested from out of town. Need to move it
Ranae Selck
Sent you a PM
Alecia Soulliere
let me know if you change your mind about shipping

<< Back to MarketplaceReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy