Ableton-Traktor Rewire HELP

Home :: General Discussion :: Ableton-Traktor Rewire HELPReply
Ableton-Traktor Rewire HELP
Posted on: 24.12.2013 by Jona Schwegler
hi guys been trying to get my head round this for a while,running windows 7 on my laptop. found out that only the mac has the virtual midi thing and windows dont, ive just purchased Roland DUO-CAPTURE EX audio usb interface should i be able to make this work now? if any of yous have suceeded doing this would really appreciate some help

cheers
Alex
Rolanda Clodfelder
Originally Posted by Alexmac23
hi guys been trying to get my head round this for a while,running windows 7 on my laptop. found out that only the mac has the virtual midi thing and windows dont, ive just purchased Roland DUO-CAPTURE EX audio usb interface should i be able to make this work now? if any of yous have suceeded doing this would really appreciate some help

cheers
Alex
Check this post - most if not all your questions should be answered - theres comments that contain links to the setup for windows.

http://www.djranking s.com/2012/09/3...eton-together/
Jona Schwegler

cheers
Alex
Jona Schwegler
cheers for that still having trouble getting round not having the option for traktor virtual in/output on windows
Rolanda Clodfelder
Originally Posted by Alexmac23

cheers
Alex
Check this post - most if not all your questions should be answered - theres comments that contain links to the setup for windows.

http://www.djranking s.com/2012/09/3...eton-together/

<< Back to General DiscussionReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy