Maschine MK.2 Remix Decks 2.6.6

Home :: General Discussion :: Maschine MK.2 Remix Decks 2.6.6Reply
Maschine MK.2 Remix Decks 2.6.6
Posted on: 26.12.2013 by Rosario Whitington
Hey, so NI recently released the traktor 2.6.6 update and with that a remix deck mapping for maschine mk1 and mk2. I don't know if it's because it's a fairly new mapping or if it's because I have installed it incorrectly, but the color for the different samples in the remix deck doesn't correspond to the color on the Maschine pads. I got a constant blue light on all pads, that only lights up if I got a sample in the slot. they don't light up if I play the samples and they dont dim when they stop playing.

All in all I believe the mapping is really dissapointing? Instead of making the obvious mute button on the maschine a mute button for the samples, they choose to make it a delete button???? Am I too critical? what are your thoughts on the mapping? and are the pad lights not suppossed to correspond to the right color of the individual sample?
Rosario Whitington
Hey, so NI recently released the traktor 2.6.6 update and with that a remix deck mapping for maschine mk1 and mk2. I don't know if it's because it's a fairly new mapping or if it's because I have installed it incorrectly, but the color for the different samples in the remix deck doesn't correspond to the color on the Maschine pads. I got a constant blue light on all pads, that only lights up if I got a sample in the slot. they don't light up if I play the samples and they dont dim when they stop playing.

All in all I believe the mapping is really dissapointing? Instead of making the obvious mute button on the maschine a mute button for the samples, they choose to make it a delete button???? Am I too critical? what are your thoughts on the mapping? and are the pad lights not suppossed to correspond to the right color of the individual sample?

<< Back to General DiscussionReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy