Traktor Crach 2.6.3

Home :: General Discussion :: Traktor Crach 2.6.3Reply
Traktor Crach 2.6.3
Posted on: 25.12.2013 by Wanetta Russen
Hello everyone!I have traktor problem.I have install alla the drivers and i seat to play with my pc keybord and with mouse.All works perfwctly.Then i plug in my midi controller xone k2.Also all works perfectly.BUT today i plug in me xone k2 and nothing happens and when i close traktor this message show up :
Do you know why?

Thanks!
Wanetta Russen
I got my pc ay factory settings and it's ok now!
Wanetta Russen
Originally Posted by jdownesbaird
"Nevermind NI, I'll just start a thread on DJTT and not provide any detailed computer information".

By the way, is that big "UNREGISTERED VERSION" warning in red supposed to be on the image behind the crashlog message?
Is from programm tha take the picture
About my pc
4 gb ram
64-bit windows
Intel(R) Core 2 duo cpu
2.93 ghz!
Wanetta Russen
Originally Posted by deevey
Curious - did you provide the crash log to NI technical support ?
yES but no answer !!
Rolanda Clodfelder
Originally Posted by Konstantinos
Hello everyone!I have traktor problem.I have install alla the drivers and i seat to play with my pc keybord and with mouse.All works perfwctly.Then i plug in my midi controller xone k2.Also all works perfectly.BUT today i plug in me xone k2 and nothing happens and when i close traktor this message show up :
Do you know why?

Thanks!
Wanetta Russen
Do you know why?

Thanks!
Delena Katherman
Sorry, I was being a smartass; I assumed you were using a cracked version of Traktor when I saw the Unregistered Version warning. My mistake.
Wanetta Russen
Originally Posted by jdownesbaird
"Nevermind NI, I'll just start a thread on DJTT and not provide any detailed computer information".

By the way, is that big "UNREGISTERED VERSION" warning in red supposed to be on the image behind the crashlog message?
Is from programm tha take the picture
About my pc
4 gb ram
64-bit windows
Intel(R) Core 2 duo cpu
2.93 ghz!
Delena Katherman

Wanetta Russen
Originally Posted by deevey
yES but no answer !!
Rolanda Clodfelder
Originally Posted by Konstantinos
Do you know why?

Thanks!

<< Back to General DiscussionReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy