Traktor Scratch Pro, Traktor Pro, Trktor Upgrade, Traktor EDU, WTF?!?

Home :: General Discussion :: Traktor Scratch Pro, Traktor Pro, Trktor Upgrade, Traktor EDU, WTF?!?Reply
Traktor Scratch Pro, Traktor Pro, Trktor Upgrade, Traktor EDU, WTF?!?
Posted on: 09.02.2009 by Carina Kosmo
Just a quick question. Im planning to buy the korg zero4 mixer. its a Traktor scratch certified mixer which enables me to buy the traktor scratch upgrade (299
Carina Kosmo
ok hoguth something like this. not worth the buck when the upgrade function (which contains 2 cd, 2 records and a softwar) is priced at 299
Carina Kosmo
Just a quick question. Im planning to buy the korg zero4 mixer. its a Traktor scratch certified mixer which enables me to buy the traktor scratch upgrade (299
Carina Kosmo
ok hoguth something like this. not worth the buck when the upgrade function (which contains 2 cd, 2 records and a softwar) is priced at 299
Carina Kosmo
Carina Kosmo
Carina Kosmo
Carina Kosmo
Carina Kosmo
Carina Kosmo
Carina Kosmo
Carina Kosmo
Carina Kosmo
Carina Kosmo
Carina Kosmo
Coletta Krainer
I am currently using Traktor pro 2, with a numark mixdeck. Can I upgrade to scratch pro, and if so, what would be the difference?
Roberto Viccione
This could be because it is a demo.

If you have the Audio8 and only have Traktor Pro then you can't use the timecode vinyl. It might let you assign it in the software but I doubt it would work.
Carina Kosmo
hm i have just downloaded the traktor demo version. it lets you select if you want to use traktor pro or traktor scratch pro.
ive selected traktor pro (without scratch). but the preferences still shows timecode setup and let me assign the decks to timecode etc.

could it be that, when using the aduio8dj, traktor pro and traktor scratch pro can be used for timecode, but when using a traktor scratch certified mixer you have to get the upgrade for the scratch??? however this wouldnt make sense because audio8dj users are also forced by ni to buy the traktor scratch upgrade rather than the traktor pro + some tcv's...
Roberto Viccione
well, if you want the audio8 as well then yeah, it's not a bad deal.
Carina Kosmo
Roberto Viccione
If you are a student or a teacher than you can get the Traktor Pro Educational Version. You need Traktor Scratch Pro to use external timecode (hence the "Scratch" part).

<< Back to General DiscussionReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy