Prevent Traktor from writing musical notation of any kind

Home :: General Discussion :: Prevent Traktor from writing musical notation of any kindReply
Prevent Traktor from writing musical notation of any kind
Posted on: 28.12.2013 by Julietta Mistretta
Apologies, having trouble searching this. Is this possible? I use TSpotter to update from Beatport and check my own notations. Once traktor analyzes, it overwrites. I see the options to change what is written by Traktor, but I want to prevent any type of musical notation analysis 100% within Traktor.

Is this possible?

Many thanks.
Julietta Mistretta
Apologies, having trouble searching this. Is this possible? I use TSpotter to update from Beatport and check my own notations. Once traktor analyzes, it overwrites. I see the options to change what is written by Traktor, but I want to prevent any type of musical notation analysis 100% within Traktor.

Is this possible?

Many thanks.
Julietta Mistretta
Hrm, I work with (or play directly from*) the iTunes playlists, so I don't edit them or anything in the collection. Perhaps this is why I don't see the 'Special' or 'All' options?

Thanks.

edit: words
Latoria Kavulich
Disable the option in the preferences to automatically analyze new tracks. Import The tracks into the collection, highlight them and when you choose to analyze them, choose the "special" option as mentioned above.
Julietta Mistretta
Thank you for the response. Would you mind elaborating? Where is this "special" option instead of "all"?

File management:
- Import Music Folders at Startup DISABLED temporarily (quicker start for recent gig).
- Analyze newly imported tracks DISABLED.
- Analyze new tracks when loading into deck ENABLED.

Analyze options:
Displayed in Traktor: Open Key
Written to File Tags: Musical <-- It is this which I want disabled, all of them. I do not want Traktor to store any musical keys, period.
Stanley Peckman
When you import to collection, select 'special' instead of 'all' then choose the criteria you want Traktor to analyse.

<< Back to General DiscussionReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy