Reply to Is this even posible? (mapping question traktor pro)

Is this even posible? (mapping question traktor pro)
Hi guys,

Sorry for my noob questions. Trying to change the setup of my traktopr pro and denon mc-3000.|
Read a lot on the internet and tried some remapping but i can't figure it out. Don't even know if its possible to change the mappings reagrding my questions below. Some questions are mapping related other traktor related i quess?

So i have some questions about the traktor pro i use with my denon mc-3000.

1:
How can i change the behavior of the filter knob on my denon with mapping? Its to sensitive, al little bit input competely kills the music, trying to make it more smooth end less sensitive.

2:
Can i rate an song directly in the brower? Ie, when i have a song selected and playing i just want to rate it by clicking the amount of stars.

3:
How can i configure one of the hardware buttons of the denon to act like a low kill switch? Also want to configure a hardware button to switch the crossfader on/off because i use mostly faders but want to switch rappidly to the crossfader.

4:
When starting a loop, its starts from present position in the song. Can i configure it that it starts from a cue point?

5:
What are the most common FX effects used in trance and club music (120-140bmp). There is so much choice.

7: If i want to scroll tru a song when using the platter how can i speed this up? Sometime my fingers are smoking I know the shift +/- function but want to use the platter when scrolling.

Please don't flame me,

Thanks from Amsterdam
You need to login in order to write on our forum

<< Cancel

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy