Reply to Behringer CMD MM-1 isolate [TRAKTOR]

Behringer CMD MM-1 isolate [TRAKTOR]
Welcome all,

This mapping will turn your MM-1 in four banks mode by simply holding shift and pressing one of monitor cue buttons giving you ability to use four layer of control. This is initial version of mapping and fully tested by me. Rocking solid

DOWNLOAD

Bank 1: Classic style mixer

Line channels are A,B,C,D.
Cue button to monitor track.
Buttons 1 and 2 to assign effects to deck. Hold shift to assign units 3 and 4.
Rotary pot are bottom>up filter, low, middle, high. Use shift and small knobs to adjust gain (soft takeover).

Bank 2: S4 style mixer

This bank share same controls as bank one does but with difference that you'll find kontrol S4 layout here - C,A,B,D.

Bank 3: EQ kills and x-fader assignsment

Classic style.
Button '1' high kill, button '2' mid kill, 'CUE' button low kill. Shift plus smaller buttons row to assign crossfader to any deck.

Bank 4: Isolator FX

Activating this bank gives you possibility to assign any of effects to specific EQ frequency using the deck duplicate command. Basic idea is to use deck focus buttons (A, B, C) to select deck you wish to use Isolator for. Then use 'COPY' button to duplicate track in to deck D and take advantage of that fourth deck if you're into two or three deck mixing. This version of mapping supports Isolation only for one track deck at the time so everybody who is interested can try, learn and hopefully have fun using this mapping but I will update to another deck soon as people master this technique.

There are two ways in applying effects using my Isolator mapping. You can ether enable EQ band isolation like in video and trigger effect or to keep your effects always ON and kick them in by turning knob right after 12 o'clock. It's basically a superfader.

Before using isolation go ahead and hit 'KILL D' button as I showed in video. It will kindly set all EQ's up and get you ready to copy track without hearing playback from deck D even if the line fader is up. This is also your "panic" button. Use deck routing to target one deck or hold shift to assign multiple decks.

Global and Browser control

'Out 1' crossfader cruve.
'Out 2' master volume
'Cue vol' and 'Cue mix' are controlling as labeled.

Note that this knobs are set in soft takeover mode because they are sharing function with deck Gain (shift+) as mentioned before.

Push encoder to enter browser view (shift+ to open folders)
Scroll list (shift+ tree)
Load A and B (shift+ C and D)

DOWNLOAD

Enjoy!
You need to login in order to write on our forum

<< Cancel

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy