Reply to New Colour scheme for your TK S4

New Colour scheme for your TK S4
So with the release of the new coloured knobs and faders from djtt It got me believeing as to the different array of colour schemes that can be created.
Only just ordered my new scheme today but what other types are you guys going with.

My new layout will be somewhat similiar with the kontrol S4's original theme in that volume faders for deck 1&2 are blue as are the eq's and for 3&4 white, Filters are colour matched to the corresponding deck however I've used chunky knobs in keeping with the original design. cross fader is also white. Dry/Wet knobs are all chunky blue with volume main also chunky blue, effects are white (I was hoping djtt would offer a fluro bright Orange, dont believe the yellow would really suit this layout)

all in all nothing to OUT there, but should look refreshing especially under blue light. the main reason for the make over itself was that all to often In a dark environment I find it quite hard differentiating the knobs, so with a colour themed layout it should be a bit easier.

let me know what creative idea you have planned for your S4

p.s (I'm quite new here in regards to posting, you can check out my mixes amongst music news and other things here at www.facebook.com/deeppeeps or www.soundcloud.com/deeppeeps for a direct link to mixes.)
You need to login in order to write on our forum

<< Cancel

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy