Reply to Traktor Kontrol S2 and Traktor 2.6 bugs

Traktor Kontrol S2 and Traktor 2.6 bugs
My laptop is lenovo y470 running on windows 7 64bit with 8gig ram and 700hdd.
My traktor is updated to 2.6 (even 2.5 does this type of problem)

I analyze the tracks for beatgrid, done almost 100 tracks.
Listened and set hot cue/cue points 1-5 on all the tracks (it took me 3hours for it to finish), I even added comments and ratings on it.

after that is done, I went to another folder with another set of 30 favorite deep house tracks for beatgridding. I only clicked on the folder and saw that the track was there

So I went to my previous folder and to my surprise almost 60% of the tracks don't have my hotcues that are set, my ratings still remains the same, comments section got messed up and it looked like it was not touched. I am so frustrated because I have to do this again!

So with the luxury of 2hours I went over to them again.

I listened to the song and put hotcues 1-5 on it again argggh! put in on comments what the track was about. Hit enter, my hot cues disappears! what a magic...

so I found a solution to this, I typed in the comments first then set hot cues for the track. But when I go to other folder and went back again, it'll be a mess again.

This is frustrating since I already wasted 6hours already. And my gig is coming really fast.

Anyone can share what to do? It really sucks. This happened before the update even on my 2.5.02 something I forgot so I thought they already fixed it with the update.
You need to login in order to write on our forum

<< Cancel

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy