Reply to About the S4 & xone EQ-I've searched high and low but still have ?'s

About the S4 & xone EQ-I've searched high and low but still have ?'s
Hello all-I'm a long time reader and occasional poster. I am currently in the market for the S4 or possibly the 4Trak(leaning toward S4 for tight integration) However in all my searching online-I have only found it possible to map xone 4 Band eq to the S4 while losing "native NHL" functionality-this seems to tank the loop area(inaccurate or dim display etc) I use loops and long blends while mixing and I also HEAVILY use the xone eq. Is there a way to map JUST that 4th band without losing a bunch of functionality that NI intended?? The S4 is quite the investment-and I like it over the 4Trak for it's better portability-but if I'm going with NI-then I want my integration so to speak without destroying it over remapping 2 knobs...

Any help is appreciated-I've spent the better part of today looking in the NI community s(which I can't seem to post in for some reason... I've always forgotten my password over there and reset it multiple times-now I'm locked out-any help on that would be appreciated too)

Thanks in advance

-Rosko

DJ Rosko
mixcloud.com/roskobeats
soundcloud.com/djrosko
2011 15" MBP 2.0 i7
TP 2.5.1, Ableton Suite 8, Logic Studio 9
Vestax VCI-100, TouchOSC, TrakProDJ Deluxe and a whole bunch of OSX/iOS integrated control stuff...
You need to login in order to write on our forum

<< Cancel

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy