Reply to Internally routing Maschine Mikro through a live deck channel in Traktor on my S4

Internally routing Maschine Mikro through a live deck channel in Traktor on my S4
Hello

I'm new, and like most new people I arrive with what will turn out to either be a stupid and easily solvable question or one that is impossible to answer. TBH, this problem is pissing me off so much that I'm happy to look stupid if I get this gear running sweet.

Ok, so I'm running a Macbook (mountain lion) Traktor 2.5.1, S4 controller, F1 controller and I have just bought Maschine Mikro.

Naively, as they're all related, I assumed that you could just plug the Maschine Mikro in, select what channel you want it off and work away. This is not the case.

I have searched a lot for a solution. I have downloaded soundflower, jack osx, and installed it all. I still believe I'm missing something.

I have however managed to sync the bpms via midi clock. That was simple though compared to the rest.

Excuse all the detail there. I just wanted whoever was kind enough to help to have as much info as poss.

Can anyone please tell me if I'm missing something here? Or if they know how to solve this?

Thanks very much

Ash
You need to login in order to write on our forum

<< Cancel

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy