Reply to Questions about my kontrol s2

Questions about my kontrol s2
Hey everyone I am new to the community , as far as posting goes. But I have a couple of questions in regards to my traktor kontrol s2. First question is regards to the mapping of my controller. I really want to be able to access hotcues 5 - 8 using probably shift plus hot cue 1 - 4, instead of making shift plus 1 - 4 being delete I want it to access hot cues 5 - 8. I have tried to find a mapping for this the rest of the start mapping is fine. I just want to get to those cues without pusing buttons on my keyboard of my laptop. Are there mappings here that allows that? Or can anyone show me how. I have tried to figure it out, and mapping is not my strong suit to say the least.

My second question is about the occasional like studder, or skipping on traktor. I have seen youtube videos where it says to elliminate this turn off multi core processing and lower your latency. The audio settings i have found that work the best so far are process buffer to 96 samples usb buffer 2 ms. I have also figured out that when using group effects my load meter is off the chart so i have to use single effects mode. This atleast makes it manageable, but still does the skipping/studdering occasionally.

processor:amd a6 processor
ram: 16.0 gb
windows 7 64 bit

Buying a new computer is not a option right now, i know amd processors are not ideal. Will purchasing a ssd drive help? Is there anything else I can do? Also turning off wifi is not a option either...looking forward to replies. Thanks everyone
You need to login in order to write on our forum

<< Cancel

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy