Reply to Kontrol S2 + Audio 8 DJ + 2 Turntables: Need help figuring that one out!

Kontrol S2 + Audio 8 DJ + 2 Turntables: Need help figuring that one out!
Hi guys,

I've been working on upgrading my setup from an S2 to turntables. My goal is to be able to use my turntables with my S2 as a mixer. So I decided to buy an Audio 8 DJ, second hand. I know I'm not the first one going through this but all the topics I've found are vague. So here are my specific questions:

1. How do I connect everything? I'm assuming both USB in the computer (dah), then my 2 TT in 2 different inputs, then my mixer in an output of the sound card (I don't want to mix with the mixer, it is just there so I can plug in an iPod in case something else stops working and is connected to my amp). Does that make sense?

2. I have Traktor Pro 2.6.0 and I have Traktor Scratch that is included with the soundcard. I'm waiting for NI to make my serial number available (it should be done by tomorrow). I installed the CD that was included (driver and software) but nothing has changed. My service center looks like this right now, is it right: Screen Shot 2013-02-13 at 2.06.58 PM.jpg

3. Is this setup gonna work? Stupid question but I'd like to know now.
You need to login in order to write on our forum

<< Cancel

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy