Reply to [[Audio Settings]] Confused to get Headphone cueing set?

[[Audio Settings]] Confused to get Headphone cueing set?
So theres 2 ways I can play audio with my S4, the 1st is what I used to do.

1) I had my speakers (small desktop speakers which connected into 1 single audio cord) connected to the 'Phones' jack infront of the S4 so all my audio played through there. But my 'Load' would always be in the red no matter what and it'd cause this like 'static pop' to play through the speakers often. I never needed to touch the Cue buttons bc they never did anything anyways.

2) I changed my Audio Device from (1) Traktor Kontrol S4 soundcard to (2) My Laptops soundcard and now the 'Load' is normalized and doesnt make any 'static pop' and this caused it to play through my laptop speakers (which works fine because I can plug my single audio cord from my external desktop speakers into the headphone jack in my laptop (just so I can play louder audio than the laptop speakers)

So that exactly what I wanted, I fixed the Overload which removed the static pop BUT my only problem is my S4 'Phones' jack which I want to use to plug my headphones into so I can use for Cueing isnt playing any audio when I push my [Cue] buttons on? (I have played with the Cue Mix & Cue Vol knobs on the front and they dont do anything) Im hoping someone can see a easy fix with whats in my settings in the images.
Anymore information needed just ask. Thank you
You need to login in order to write on our forum

<< Cancel

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy