Reply to S2 + Nicecast help! =)

S2 + Nicecast help! =)
didn't really know if i should put this here but since it is concerning my S2 i thought this might be a good place to start.

i'm running Nicecast on my Macbook so i can stream to friends (for the time being, getting it out to places like ustream will come later). the issue i'm having is i can have people connect to my stream and they hear the output, but for some reason i cannot cue tracks in my headphones. as soon as i shut down Nicecast my headphones instantly start working again.

does anyone have any idea why this might be happening?

i'm currently running in 'Multi-Process Mode (Hijack all sub-processes)' - and this works for output, but not being able to cue in the headphones.

i have also tried 'MegaMix Mode (Hijack all audio streams)' and i get audio but can't cue in the headphones like above.

i have also tinkered with 'Standard Mode' but i can't get any audio from it at all (the VU in Nicecast never moves no matter what settings i try).

if i set the source to System Audio it broadcasts but again i can't cue anything, and if i set it to Audio Device and Default System Input it broadcasts and i can cue in the headphones, but it's also capturing the external mic on the Macbook and it creates feedback.

i'm losing my mind here. hahahahaha.

any help with how i can get this functioning would be greatly appreciated!!
You need to login in order to write on our forum

<< Cancel

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy