Reply to ASUS n56v USB 3.0 Traktor Problems

ASUS n56v USB 3.0 Traktor Problems
I posted this in General Discussion first, but realized that wasn't the best place to post it.

I heard there was a discussion thread on here about these issues but I can't find it. Can someone please link it to me?

I got this laptop 3 weeks ago and it's phenomenal. I just started to set up my Traktor and get things rolling. It was the last on my to-do list with this laptop. Had no idea i'd run into problems with the UPGRADED usb ports... I'm hearing the only fix is upgrading to Windows 8. Is that seriously the only fix?

Traktor just keeps freezing on me no matter which usb port I use.

Any advice is appreciated. I can't DJ anymore

Edit: Oh dear god I just watched the Windows 8 reviews. Please let there be another way around this.

Background info:

I used to use an MSI laptop but it broke down on me. I used Traktor 2.1 and it worked great. Tried the 2.5 update and it failed horribly. So I promptly switched back. I promised myself I wouldn't update again til the next update assuming they've fixed all the problems. Now I have the new laptop, I downloaded the 2.6 version. But now my problem lies with the USB 3.0 ports. I have four of them on my ASUS N56V Laptop.

ANY help is GREATLY appreciated!
You need to login in order to write on our forum

<< Cancel

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy