Reply to CPU / Audio dropout HELP Kontrol S2

CPU / Audio dropout HELP Kontrol S2
I had lot's of trouble getting S2 to work back on Windows 7 with my new ASUS Nseries laptop, with 4 USB 3.0s. Came here for help a while ago and got it all sorted by getting windows 8. Was on old name called "teaelle".

NOW, I don't DJ very often cause I'm focusing on production, but I had a gig a few weeks ago and from what I remember everything was running smooth as butter until I had that gig. I kept getting all these clicks and skips that were pissing me right off. I had never experienced it after my initial windows 8 fix, but I stopped practicing for months until it was time to prepare for the gig. Preparing was fine... everything was running smooth on my laptop. Practiced for hours at a time. THEN I get to the gig, and all of a sudden audio drop outs and cpu spikes out of no where. (My laptop is MORE then powerful enough to run Traktor). So here I am believeing it's something wrong with their gear or cables or some shit I don't know.

few weeks later I'm here now turning on my traktor for the first time since that gig, and sure enough, the audio drop outs and cpu spikes are still there. I close everything down, Update Traktor, update the driver, all through service center, restart, STILL NOThiNG. I tried changing the buffer settings, and it seemed to have helped the CPU, but still got the audio drop outs.

I'm really hoping there's a fix for this so I'm asking here. I really want to start looking for gigs this summer and don't want to go through another evening mare of a gig like the last... PLEASE ANY HELP IS GREATLY APPRECIATED!!

I'm running ASUS N-series, NVIDIA grafix, i7 processor windows 8 yadda yadda. Plenty of power. I really don't understand what could have gone wrong since the first fix which was as simple as installing windows 8.
You need to login in order to write on our forum

<< Cancel

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy