Reply to Setting up my Kontrol S2's audio settings

Setting up my Kontrol S2's audio settings
Hi all,

I've been playing around with my new S2 since yesterday and for the life of me, I can't figure out how to get the audio setup correct. Apologies for this in advance as I'm sure it's a complete rookie question, but I spent a lot of time searching for a solution and didn't come up with anything, so here goes:

I have the controller plugged into my iMac via USB and the settings are all the defaults from using the Setup Wizard. (See: http://imgur.com/j2IMi3J,gHczV2d#0) I'm trying to figure out how I can use my computer's speakers as the main output while using my headphones to preview/cue songs. As it's set right now, all my audio is coming through the headphones and nothing's coming through the computer speakers. The only way I can get audio from the speakers is by switching my "Audio Device" to "Built-in," but doing so makes it so that I can't hear anything from the headphones.

Again, I realize this might be a dumb question, but I spent a good amount of time trying to figure this out and I'm genuinely stumped. I'd really appreciate some help on this so I can get the ball rolling on learning how to use this controller.
You need to login in order to write on our forum

<< Cancel

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy