Reply to S4 Master Output Channel 1 not working, 2 is working fine

S4 Master Output Channel 1 not working, 2 is working fine
Hi,

Last week I started getting bad sound out of channel 1 and now there is nothing, either out of RCA or 1/4 inch.. Sound is fine coming out of channel 2 but I need both channels if Im using powered speakers..

I have upped the Latency to the slowest, but I have had the S4 for months now with no issues and I feel I have treated it well that something shouldnt have broken loose.

I have reinstalled the drivers for both the S4 and TP2 and even updated to the new S4 driver 3.0. I have tried every USB connection on my computer.

I also occasionally am getting loud humming out of the Monitor port. I have no crackles or drop outs to suggest Latency issues.

Using a Duel Core i5 PC with 4GB ram. Wireless is off.

I have looked through all the settings and there is nothing to suggest anything is wrong. I use the S4 as the main soundcard and I know i could get an external soundcard to fix the problem, but ive spent a lot of money on the S4 I want to use it as is..

Has anyone else come across this problem? Or are their any suggestions on how to fix it, I imagine its a hardware issue, but there are a lot of smart suggestions on here im hoping can help me.
You need to login in order to write on our forum

<< Cancel

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy