Reply to Stuck for awhile

Stuck for awhile
Hey whatsup guys. I know this has been gone over before but damn I can't make my mind up. I have a $1200 gift card for musicians friend. I'm still brand new to this DJ stuff. I was dead set on the S2 before I got this gift card but now I'm wondering if I should just go straight to the S4 since it's not out of pocket anymore. I know there are some differences between the 2 and the S2 looks easier for me to get used to and practice on without being distracted and confused by some high end 4 deck features that I won't be using right off the bat. Just wondering your guys take on this. If money was not an issue is the S2 better for a newbie to get started on or should I just grab the S4 of the bat? I realize you can't do turntables with S2, it doesn't have some of the MIDI outs and filter knobs and dedicated loop controls and stuff but I believe the S4 doesn't have a booth out... How is that even possible if the little brother does? Any word on updating that? I don't want to get this S4 and a week later a new way better controller come out. Thanks in advance for any opinion
You need to login in order to write on our forum

<< Cancel

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy