Reply to Buy / Sell / Trade feedback and rules proposal to not allow people to derail sales...

Buy / Sell / Trade feedback and rules proposal to not allow people to derail sales...
I don't want to seem like this is just me complaining but it has happened several times to me before and i notice it quite a bit.

I see a trend in B/S/T of people coming into threads with no intention of buying and complaining about prices or purposely derailing threads and turning it into a discussion about what they believe is fair or not or telling people to go elsewhere. Most community s have clearly defined rules where it is not allowed to complain about prices and usually offers are often allowed to be made by PM only to stop lowballers.

It might not hurt to have some defined rules in place to keep this stuff in check and make it more of a classified listing instead of just letting people come in and muck everything up (which often has the motive of the person coming into the thread trying to sell their own items or to detract from another seller when they have their own thread up).

they should function more like classified threads and less like open discussions about the seller or products at hand.

re: http://community .djranking s.com/showthread.php?t=52785
You need to login in order to write on our forum

<< Cancel

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy