Reply to M-AUDIO X-Session Pro,

M-AUDIO X-Session Pro,
Hi all,

*Note to Moderator: Please approve this thread. The other one I submitted was incomplete. I accidentally hit "Enter" before I could finish writing the post. Sorry for that

Rules:
  • PayPal only
  • Any location, but US/Canada is preferred
  • You agree to pay for shipping from Massachusetts

I have a few older items for sale.

All items are in good working condition. X-Session is like new, but there is no box. Just the controller and the USB cable. Nothing else. Same with LPD8. It's fully functional, but there is no box. Just the controller and the USB cable. Both controllers are not particularly useful in the days of advanced all-in-ones like NI S4, etc. However, either of those could be a good basis for a DIY project for example. E-MU 0202 is brand new. It was a warranty replacement for another one I had that broke, but I never actually used the new one. It comes with the box, USB cable, all papers, install CDs, etc. It's a decent audio interface that works well for certain things.

2013-10-16_00-16-13_IMG_1630.jpg2013-10-16_00-16-56_IMG_1631.jpg2013-10-16_00-18-14_IMG_1633.jpg2013-10-16_00-18-29_IMG_1634.JPG

Yes, I'm willing to give all three away for free. You just need to pay for the shipping. If you wish to claim any of the items for free, the following two conditions must be met: 1.) You must be first to post in this thread saying that you want a specific item; 2.) You must be an active member of the DJTT community, i.e. when I search for your name I want to see that you actually participate in discussions on these community s.

If you are prepared to pay for any of the items, please post in this thread as well. Best offer wins. I'll give it until 11:59PM on Sunday, October 27th for everyone to make their offers. I will bump the thread up a few times between now and then in case of low activity.
You need to login in order to write on our forum

<< Cancel

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy