Reply to DJM-800 w/ INNOFADER, X1, F1, MASCHINE MIKRO (controller only); SF bay area, CA

DJM-800 w/ INNOFADER, X1, F1, MASCHINE MIKRO (controller only); SF bay area, CA
First up I have a Pioneer DJM-800 w/ an innofader installed. This mixer is mint, I bought it less than a year ago, and installed the innofader myself. Great mixer with awesome scratch capabilities. Selling because I upgraded to a DJM-850. Will come with a power cable. Price is $850 + shipping. I could possibly be persuaded to sell it without the innofader for a cheaper price.

Next I have a Native Instruments X1. Ive used this off and on for about a year, but its always been taken care of. Selling because I no longer use it. $90 shipped.

I also have a Native Instruments F1 for sale. This thing is in mint condition. I bought it a few months ago, and have only played with it maybe 3 times. Selling because it was just not for me. $140 shipped.

Next I have a Maschine Mikro controller. This controller does not come with software. I bought a full size maschine controller from these community s, and no longer have use for this one. It is in great condition. $100 shipped.

Finally I have a set of NI multicore cables. These are the ones with the XLR attachment in the middle, which I believe are more convenient. $25 Shipped

Local pickup is welcome on all items. I am located in San Jose, CA. Shipping to the continental US only please. All items will come exactly as described/pictured, but please note that original boxes/cables will not be included unless otherwise noted. Let me know if you have any further questions.
You need to login in order to write on our forum

<< Cancel

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy