Reply to VCI-400 & MF3D & Multiple Controllers w/ Traktor

VCI-400 & MF3D & Multiple Controllers w/ Traktor
Hey all,

I just switched from an S4 to the 400 and I'm trying to figure out what the best way to get multiple controllers with different mappings working together.

My issue is that I will import the VCI400 EGE mapping and everything will work (minus all the little calibration tweaks and tricks you have to do to get it fully functional) and then when I go to import the .tsi for the MF3D it will override the VCI settings and mapping. OK fine that's great.

So then what I try is to import the VCI mapping first via the large import button, and then go in to controller manager through the Add>Import menu and import the MF3D .tsi file. After I do this, things are buggy but the basic controls seem to work. What doesn't work are the motion controls on the 3d and various other combo style effects.

It seems that there are some conflicts between the two configs, and I was wondering if anyone had any combo mappings or tricks to get it all functioning correctly. Or is there a specific method or order I should use to import the mappings???

I'm loving the new hardware and the drop in CPU load with the VCI, but man has it been a PITA to get set up compared to S4s and S2s.
You need to login in order to write on our forum

<< Cancel

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy