Reply to VCI 400 Overlay Sticker

VCI 400 Overlay Sticker
Goal: I'd like to ask the opinions and expertise of controllerists and DJs out there (using or interested in using the Ean Golden Mapping for the VCI-400), about a custom sticker overlay.

My Background: I started with a standard VCI-400 and asked DJTechTools to install the custom firmware needed to use the EG mapping. Success.

Action: Next step for me is the overlay sticker. DJTT is looking into getting more of these in the future, sold separately. In the meantime, I made my own for you and me. Not a critical need if a user simply studies the controller enough, but a visual representation can go a long way (especially when you work in the dark).

See attached image.
- What are your thoughts, recommendations?
- Is it accurate?
- Does it make sense to you?
- What would you change?

You can take a lot of control over the design/content if you have the right software. My intention was to make a transitional overlay sticker for the users, including myself and make it somewhat ideal and supportive of the powerful Ean Golden mapping. High resolution vector file will be made available soon.

Looking forward to your feedback. Thanks and play on!

VCI-400-EG-Overlay-Mapping-template.jpg
https://dl.dropbox.com/u/30481523/VC...g-template.png

P.S. If I find a custom sticker company, through Vestax or other, who can handle the production, I'll be sure and include that information.
You need to login in order to write on our forum

<< Cancel

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy