Reply to Traktor Pro 1.2.4 only syncing BPM to master tempo

Traktor Pro 1.2.4 only syncing BPM to master tempo
Howdy,

I've been mixing with the VCI-100SE on a Mac for several weeks now and, though I've had a number of problems (the fx getting stuck or the BPM spinning wildly out of control or the track flying into reverse or the track simply not stopping at all...well...I'll get around to fixing these), my main concern at the moment is for some reason when activating the first or second set of fx on the 3.5.1 mapping this morning, all of a sudden I can only sync BPM to the master tempo even though I've got the deck master set on auto. When set on manual sync does nothing at all. Before I was able to sync the BPM of decks B, C and D to deck A, but now everything only syncs to the master tempo whether it's on auto, manual, internal or external.

Since this happened while mixing with the VCI-100SE and not while screwing with the Traktor controls, settings or mappings, I'm wondering if I accidentally activated something that permanently set sync to master tempo. I've tried reinstalling Traktor and the TSI file (and unsuccessfully backing up my playlists...which I lost), but all I've got to show for it is the same thing as before minus my playlists... Quite frustrating.

I would very much appreciate any insights. Thanks.
You need to login in order to write on our forum

<< Cancel

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy