Reply to Traktor Pro is locking up

Traktor Pro is locking up
Hey Folks, I'm having a serious issue here and I would like to know if anyone here has an idea for this conflict I'm having. I'm using the latest build of Traktor Pro which is ver. 1.2 and Ean's updated version of the .tsi mapping file. My issue is that using any of the features of the FX/Juggle/Scratch on either jog wheel A or B Traktor Pro locks up, and when I turn the VCI off Traktor starts back to playing the track. Then I turn the VCI back on Traktor Pro Detects and I'm back in control again on the VCI. Now I have tried to switch back to firmware 1.2 to see would the issue continue and it did. My sound card is a M-Audio Fast Track Pro and I'm not getting any issues with it, but both are using usb ports and my external HDD is also on a USB port so could this cause the issue, should I get an adapter for the VCI that way its not using power from the usb. My processor is using 1.86 Ghz with 3gigs of Ram, while I am using and mixing I monitor my cpu usage and its not full its at minimum, I have exited out of everything running on the task bar, I even have my antivirus in Game Mode while using Traktor Pro. So if anybody out there that has some info on this issue, I'm all ears right now.. Thanx..
You need to login in order to write on our forum

<< Cancel

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy