Reply to VCI-100 Specifications : L.E.D.'s and Arcade Button Mod Parts

VCI-100 Specifications : L.E.D.'s and Arcade Button Mod Parts
Hey everybody!

I'm about to do the arcade button mod on my VCI-100 and I was wondering what other parts do I need besides the buttons and solder? I know I need wire and diodes, but what specific part #'s? (Basically, a list I can take with me to radio shack)

While I have everything taken off, I also want to change my L.E.D's. I'm clueless when it comes to LED's, so can anybody tell me which specific LEDs I will need to get for the VCI-100?

I don't want to get the wrong voltage and end up frying my board. I've also heard different opinions about LEDS that are diffused vs non-diffused. Does anyone have an opinion on this?

And, lastly, on my VCI the LEDs are green/orange. Are those two LEDs (a green and an orange)? Or is it one LED that changes color?

Thanks for the help guys!

PS: One last thing, can anyone recommend a machine shop in the bay area to cut the holes for me? Or has anyone tried it with a dremel?

PPS: Has anyone tried using a power adapter with the VCI-100, as opposed to running it off USB power alone? Is there any performance difference?
You need to login in order to write on our forum

<< Cancel

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy