Reply to Still worth to buy a vci-100?

Still worth to buy a vci-100?
So, here I am at work, lunchbrake. Alot of things spinning around in my head for some weeks now, and it's not only the regular questions you want to answered as a 20 year old guy, like if I should go study or look for a new job or what to study, where to live, what to do etc.

No, the thoughts that have occupied my head lately is whether I should buy a vci-100 and go the digital route(would work since i have a brand-new macbook pro which i actually bought for using with traktor last christmas).
or if I should use pioneer gear at home and advance my skills using them(like cdjs 400eds(already have the djm 400 home and i kind of like it).

Anyway, I'm on the crossroads, either I go ahead and buy either cdjs or i sell my djm and go digital. What I want to achieve as a DJ is only to keep it as a hobby, play at some clubs(good to know pioneer then) make some mixes, mashups, remixes at home(traktor better id say) and perhaps play at some private partys.

I had the S4 when it was brand-new and sure, I liked it but I don't need to do all the things you can do with it. And I went to work in a foreign country for a couple of months so I sold it.

Now I was believeing of getting another S4 or perhaps the vci, the vci althoguh seems alot cooler but then again I do not know how the productsupport and future updates will be?

I love the build of the vci and looks, but as I mentioned earlier im on a crossroad and I just have to decide which way i wanna go.

Any feedback is appreciated!

best regards,

Martin
You need to login in order to write on our forum

<< Cancel

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy