Reply to VCI 100 TP2 Overlay...WE WANT ONE!!!

VCI 100 TP2 Overlay...WE WANT ONE!!!
Just before I say anything, I absolutely love this site and appreciate all of the work the djranking s team are doing for the controllerist community....however...

I really believe they should consider very carefully the possible decision to not create a new TP2 overlay for VCI 100. I love the arcade edition which I bought from the store and when I purchased it I was of the understanding that future support would be there.

In my opinion the VCI is still up there with any controller on the market as long as the DJTT team invest time and effort on mappings.

Please remember the shockwaves sent out when DJTT first released the 3.0 mappings, I am 100% sure this will be the case again when they release the TP2 mapping, however, without the overlay, it will struggle to match 3.0 success.

DJTT still sell both the SE and Arcade editions on the webstore therefore I feel they owe all future customers a promise of support especially given the $799 price.

The work they are doing with the midifighters is amazing but I really hope they don't fall into the trap of concentrating solely on one product. This relatively new controllerist community thrives on variety and evolutuion!

Please show your support for a new overlay by contributing to this thread.

Gareth
You need to login in order to write on our forum

<< Cancel

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy