Reply to Problems with adding the Classic Midi-Fighter map

Problems with adding the Classic Midi-Fighter map
Hi
I know there is probably a post somewhere on here that would help me, but I can't seem to find it.
I finally got round to sorting out my Midi-Fighter on Saturday and went to the Midi-Fighter page to down load the 'Instant Gratification' map. I have a good friend that has been using the MF for a while now so he informed me about setting the 4 banks mode and adding the map twice and stuff. Anyway When I had this set up and had restarted everything, none of the effects seem to be what they should be. Like the delay/freeze for example wasn't there When I pressed the button that should of been that if was some strange sounding effect. I am sure that it is not to do with the hardware, more to do with either the map or the installation of.
One thing that worried me the most was when I added that map, Traktor slowed down to a snail's pace. I am running Traktor on my brand new MacBook Pro i5, 8GB Ram & 750 GB HD, so I really can't understand how this would slow it down to that degree. Does anyone have any ideas or could they give me any suggestions?

many thanks in advance.

Stuart-J
You need to login in order to write on our forum

<< Cancel

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy