Reply to Flashflooders MF3D DeckGratMotion Mapping

Flashflooders MF3D DeckGratMotion Mapping
Im using v1.1.2 of this mapping. IT says it was updated as much as August 16, 2012
So im believeing its not built for traktor Pro 2.6?

Im running traktor Pro 2.6
Kontrol S4
MF3D & and F1
im having a problem here

my MF3D is set in 4 Banks Disabled Hold mode
and in global settinngs i have the focus set to SOFTWARE

Here is the message i posted in the mappings page
and yes, i know its xmas weekend so im patiently waiting a response. For now, just following links.

***Actually the problem i am repeatedly having is that each time i try to use any mapping, which includes giving the ability for MF3D to control REMIX DECKS C and D, my F1 (which is assigned to C or D) becomes mostly unresponsive***

IF i use NO mappings like that, the F1 works just fine. It seems to be a battle between the devices on who is going to be boss

Ok here is the mappings page message

-----------------------------------
From here
https://maps.djranking s.com/mappings/173#
username is antifmradio

message =
Good work here Flashflooder. Now its my turn for a question. For some reason i have all settings as you asked and yes, in global settings, its set to SOFTWARE not HARDWARE however, i cant get any of the effects to work on Decks C or D. They are only working on A and B. The #4 RGB button on the MF3D is flashing with the music as it should (on C and D) but none of the effects process through there. **Yes i did click the 3rd bank button lol*** to have control over Deck C. Does this only work on TRACK DECKS and not on REMIX DECKS?
You need to login in order to write on our forum

<< Cancel

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy