Reply to Stanton T.92 USB opinions

Stanton T.92 USB opinions
Hey guys! So at the moment I dj with a novation twitch controller however I want to make the step up to cdjs/turntables. Mainly because I don't really believe it's djing properly with a controller (Don't flame me for saying that). I believe djing with cdjs or a good turntable at home allows you to hone your skills and rely on your ears more. But I don't really know what to choose!
Another point I may add is that I want to rip vinyl so I can play exclusive tracks. Most of the tracks I listen to and love are vinyl only and it winds me up that I can't play them so I was believeing about getting cdjs and one vinyl turntable for ripping tunes? Does anyone on here do this?

The turntable I was believeing was the Stanton T.92 USB! However I want some opinions on this. Has anyone got this model? or know a lot about it? I've seen many great reviews however it'll only really be used to rip vinyl so I can play them on my cdjs at home or in clubs? You can get them fairly cheap too which is also a bonus
You need to login in order to write on our forum

<< Cancel

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy