Reply to Drag N Drop MIDI - Maschine to Logic

Drag N Drop MIDI - Maschine to Logic
I have been doing this for a while now, but it seems i can only drag and drop MIDI from from maschine into logic when im dropping the sounds onto a track that has Maschine open as a plugin.

Can i not just have 1 software inst track with maschine loaded as a plugin on, and then just make say 5/10 or however many software inst tracks, and drap and drop the MIDI straight onto those? I'ts killing my CPU by having 10+ software inst tracks all with maschine loaded as a plugin on...

Maybe I'm not doing it the right way, but its hella confusing having multiple instances of maschine open with different drums on. I just want 1, and then to be abel to drag everything i want out of maschine onto seperate logic software tracks.

I prefer MIDI rather than audio. I believe with audio i can do this, but just not MIDI/software inst tracks.

EDIT: to make it clearer what im trying to achieve, i do all my drums in Maschine, so i want to programme a 1 bar hi hat pattern, and then drop it into logic on its own track, then a 1 bar clap, then a little snare pattern, and drop into maschine on its own track, and so on...

When i drop the sounds onto a blank software inst track, its just silent, i can only hear the sounds when i make a new software inst track with maschine on and do it that way... meh
You need to login in order to write on our forum

<< Cancel

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy