Fullenglishpint's setup

Fullenglishpint's setup
Posted on: 27.11.2011 by Tatum Ansaldo
At the beginning of summer it was this

Then a couple of months later it was this

And now it's a bit different again and I'm in a new house, so i'll snap a couple of picks later.
Tatum Ansaldo
New pics. Got everything on an IKEA expedit with vika amon table top now and it's sooooo much more stable than that keyboard stand... Unsurprisingly.

Tatum Ansaldo
Not my setup, but I thought some people might be interested in this. I was on stage last evening with a couple of guys from Bristol who call themselves hits & kicks, and the two of them were running a parallel Traktor/ableton setup synced by midi clock.

As you can see they had an S4, Maschine, Launchpad and BCR2000 with 2 Macbooks. It was pretty damn cool so I thought I'd share.

Tatum Ansaldo
That's the one that's built into the coffin. It slides back/off and the lid fits over the top.
Kandy Ahdoot
whats the stand that the macbook and crane stand are on?
Tatum Ansaldo
Lol actually that was left at my place months ago by a mate of mine and I've never even tried it! Think I'll get it in the fridge!
Julianna Riecken
Originally Posted by fullenglishpint
and these guys are waiting in the wings...

Hmmmm Rattler! I've got one bottle left in my fridge from the summer, got my mate to bring a crate back up this way with him
Tatum Ansaldo
Originally Posted by pakubear
very nice. love the cdj stands. who makes em?
Adam hall. They do the job, but I'm looking for something a little more stable in the long run.
Kayce Furumoto
very nice. love the cdj stands. who makes em?
Celestine Porebski
Haha, we got the same poster hanging in the hallway of our flat

Welcome to the party
Tatum Ansaldo
RGB Colour changing LED Kit 2 x 500mm Tubes with RF Key fob remote, plug in power supply, all cables and connectors: Amazon.co.uk: Lighting@@AMEPARAM@@http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41PTUss937L.@@AMEPARAM@@41PTUss937L

they have a remote control too.
Annalisa Shogren
Red LEDs look boss there. Link for them?
Erich Vallabhaneni
yeah those LED's set it all off, great touch
Tatum Ansaldo
Originally Posted by kooper1980
Like the LED's mate. The red light makes it look great!!
I have them on a constant slow colour change so every time I look up it's a bit different. So purdy.
Kristofer Krauel
Like the LED's mate. The red light makes it look great!!
Tatum Ansaldo
Added some multi colour LED strips

and had a little jam sesh with a mate of mine

Vita Kleine
really digging this setup. I'm going to look into acquiring some 850s as you suggested, or 1000 mk3s, maybe the DB4 too.
Inez Marcinik
I want one
Kristofer Krauel
No laws against that in the UK!!
Tatum Ansaldo
Is it wrong to be sexually attracted to my own mixer?
Kristofer Krauel
Fit!!!!!
Romelia Stankard
nice
Tatum Ansaldo
So a few days ago this guy arrived:

So now my setup looks like this:

Tatum Ansaldo
The coffin works very well. Mine weighs a ton since it's got 2 technics in there, but CDJs weigh much less.

As I've been discussing in this thread: http://www.djranking s.com/community /showthread.php?t=46126 I don't believe it's worth buying CDJs unless you go for something with the full size jog wheel. You could get a controller to fulfil the same function for much less.
Francene Klimmek
Nice Set Up man. Thinkin of getting CDJs for gigs too as i have Stantons ST150s now. And them TT are so heavy. Was actually leaning towards the Smaller CDJs (350 or 400). What do you reckon since you use the 850s and similar sized mixer as mine.
Was believeing of a Coffin style set up if i get the CDJS so as to greatly reduce set up time. If its gonna be a coffin then i must be able to lift it with and without help.
Trudy Malish
I went studio monitor shopping yesterday actually (ridiculously fun) and tested those AEs, you lucky.... They sound incredible and personally i favour them over the RP6s. On a side note, after hearing the 'SE Munro Eggs' in action, iv found my new love.
Patrica Giancaterino
Sounds prime!
Tatum Ansaldo
Not really! I was living there over the summer and I had AEs on master output and the KRKs aimed right at my face on the booth output, it was incredible when they were both turned right up.
Patrica Giancaterino
Looks like you wouldn't even need a sub with em
Tatum Ansaldo
They're acoustic energy ae22s. I still have them but they're at my parents' house cos I don't have room for them and the amp. Amazing monitors tho.
Patrica Giancaterino
What were those larger monitors in the summer and why'd you get rid of them?
Tatum Ansaldo
A pic from just before my gig last evening . A mate of mine is a promoter here in exeter and he hired out a pretty cool venue in town for his birthday, we had about getting on for 100 people there in the end.

I brought my CDJs and mixer down, and the Numark omni control on the left is my mate's.
Ladonna Schlender
Thanks for the info and the link on the stands.

+rep
Tatum Ansaldo
Originally Posted by Will_D
Nice setup. Gotta get my hands on some Dicers next I recon.
They're fantastically useful, and work great with SSL.

Originally Posted by kooper1980
You loving the 850's? if i had somewhere permanent for my set up i would seriously consider getting some!
The main thing I love about the 850s is the HID support. So much better response than timecode CDs, and all the looping and browsing functions work in the software.
Tatum Ansaldo
Originally Posted by Capitan
What stands are the Rokits on?

Would they fit the RP6's and how high do they go?
They're Samson MS-200s, and they go up to 1.25m. They'd definitely hold the RP-6s no problem.

http://www.decks.co.uk/products/samson/ms200
Kristofer Krauel
Originally Posted by fullenglishpint
Nice nice nice nice nice!!!!! This is a very sweet set up man!!

You loving the 850's? if i had somewhere permanent for my set up i would seriously consider getting some!
Marybelle Ver
Nice setup. Gotta get my hands on some Dicers next I recon.
Ladonna Schlender
Nice rig Fullenglish

What stands are the Rokits on?

Would they fit the RP6's and how high do they go?
Tatum Ansaldo
and these guys are waiting in the wings...

Tatum Ansaldo
Updates as promised, insert standard apology for lame iphone photo quality here. Left my DSLR at my parents' place.

Madge Kratina
Originally Posted by jezalenko
Every time I see all that gear in one place I just want to cry......
Me and you both.......

<< Back to What have you got? Post some cool photos of your setup.Reply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy