Fullenglishpint's setup

Fullenglishpint's setup
Posted on: 27.11.2011 by Tatum Ansaldo
At the beginning of summer it was this

Then a couple of months later it was this

And now it's a bit different again and I'm in a new house, so i'll snap a couple of picks later.
Carlee Pickard
Originally Posted by SwedeDreams
Nice setup man !

How are those Pioneer 850's treating you ?
He sold them a while ago . I love mine though if that's any conciliation lol!
Tatum Ansaldo
Originally Posted by MrPopinjay
Oooh clever! Slightly limits your ability to use the headphones but that seems like a reasonable sacrifice.
Yeh, I'm hoping A&H just implement that workaround as an FX option so I don't have to use a whole channel. If I could have S/R as a damage FX option, then press the FX on button and that do the same thing as using cue to select and flipping the x-fader it would be more useable.

As it is it's OK, I can cue up with headphones then use the S/R, especially since the Nexuses have a nice assortment of visual aids for beat matching and such. I try to avoid sync but when I've had a few too many and my headphones are out of action it can be a life saver!
Tatum Ansaldo
How are you using the RMX? There's no FX loop on the DB4, right?
Tatum Ansaldo
Iron that flag!
Yeh I know. I will, promise!
Tatum Ansaldo
Originally Posted by Liambo
Looking good mate! Shit i just remembered i forgot to reply to your PM on Facebook..

But that plastic spiral stuff is what i usually tidy my cables up with, it works better than the velcro above as i've tried that also. Nothing wrong with the velcro i believe it just leaves stuff still untidy.

Also OT i know but who's able to accept me on the DJTT Facebook group page?
Yeh I've used the Velcro before but I believe the plastic wrap is the way forward.

I'm not an admin on the fb group but padi is, ask him.
Carlee Pickard
Originally Posted by SwedeDreams
Nice setup man !

He sold them a while ago . I love mine though if that's any conciliation lol!
Georgie Lukowiak
Nice setup man !

Random X
Awesome vid bro'!

(And also the community plug is much appreciated! )
Jerlene Jernegan
So sexy. I'm really jealous. I can feel my RGAS kicking in strong, I may need to go mix a bit to calm down.
Shan Bauerly
Really is a gem of a rig, FEP.
Tatum Ansaldo
Oooh clever! Slightly limits your ability to use the headphones but that seems like a reasonable sacrifice.
Yeh, I'm hoping A&H just implement that workaround as an FX option so I don't have to use a whole channel. If I could have S/R as a damage FX option, then press the FX on button and that do the same thing as using cue to select and flipping the x-fader it would be more useable.

As it is it's OK, I can cue up with headphones then use the S/R, especially since the Nexuses have a nice assortment of visual aids for beat matching and such. I try to avoid sync but when I've had a few too many and my headphones are out of action it can be a life saver!
Kiyoko Wellisch
Tatum Ansaldo
Kiyoko Wellisch
Thomas Dresel
damn that's really cool! nice setup!
Hipolito Scionti
U need a maschine standard
Tatum Ansaldo
Haha, maybe I should get a maschine just for aesthetics
Kiyoko Wellisch
While awesome this just doesn't feel like a FEP setup to me... Needs to look more like a spaceship console with various kits of kit on all sides and mounted at different heights.
Tatum Ansaldo
My coffin case finally arrived. Haven't done the integrated wiring yet (plan to install integrated power and audio ports on the outside of the case) but everything fits nicely and as an added bonus there's a perfectly sized space for my RMX-1000!

Tatum Ansaldo
Iron that flag!
Yeh I know. I will, promise!
Kiyoko Wellisch
Iron that flag!
Mira Sabia
beautiful setup!
Tatum Ansaldo
And this is what covers the back of my desk, a little souvenir from the summer

Tatum Ansaldo
Originally Posted by Liambo
Looking good mate! Shit i just remembered i forgot to reply to your PM on Facebook..

But that plastic spiral stuff is what i usually tidy my cables up with, it works better than the velcro above as i've tried that also. Nothing wrong with the velcro i believe it just leaves stuff still untidy.

Yeh I've used the Velcro before but I believe the plastic wrap is the way forward.

I'm not an admin on the fb group but padi is, ask him.
Kandy Ahdoot
Looks freaking awesome man.
Palma Hanslip

Tatum Ansaldo
I've just ordered 10m of that plastic spiral cable tidy stuff that offices use. That should remedy it
Judi Sissel
Not good enough FEP! You need these...

http://www.itapestore.com/images/vie...?productId=466
Called the "one-wrap" velcro. Cable natzi's dream!

After that it will look AMAZING!!!
Tatum Ansaldo
So I got my speaker stands, installed them and decided to have a proper tidy up of the wiring. I hope it's OK for you now Tommy!

Lights on...

Lights off...

Tatum Ansaldo
Found the receipt, it was dynamic distribution. Not sure they sell direct to the public normally.
Tatum Ansaldo
I bought them at BPM for
Kandy Ahdoot
FEP,sort them wires out for my ocd if nothing else.

see you still rocking the log speaker stands.keeping it real.

all so where did you buy the fools gold head phones from in the uk?

cant seam to get them for a good price
Werner Bile
beautiful setup, FEP
Tatum Ansaldo

Minor update, added a Xone:K2. Works nicely as a small traktor controller with built in sound card (nice and portable) but at the moment I have it X-Link paired to the DB4 for loop control. It's excellent, particularly the fact that you can fade between the loop and the source.

Hopefully future updates will bring FX control, instant FX and other features

I've also ordered a coffin case for the CDJs and mixer, and some proper bolt down speaker stands. Then I'll clear up the cabling, promise!
Tatum Ansaldo
Originally Posted by maxcro
What keyboard/ synth is that to the left near the mac book?
It's a microKorg XL.
Melvina Roades
Originally Posted by fullenglishpint
At the beginning of summer it was this

Then a couple of months later it was this

And now it's a bit different again and I'm in a new house, so i'll snap a couple of picks later.
What keyboard/ synth is that to the left near the mac book?
Osvaldo Newhall
Nice gear man!
Gemma Saroff
The amount of awesome gear is too damn high!
Tatum Ansaldo
That won't be doable til the new FW comes out, mix architekt is the only one who could do that atm. The FX need to be post fader.
Lynetta Stanislav
would be cool to see the phrase function in action.

<< Back to What have you got? Post some cool photos of your setup.Reply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy